White Coat Ceremony

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

livedie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Honestly, you should go to the ceremony and cherish the moment and take plenty of pictures...... I'm not sure if you follow the NBA but its like the NBA draft, lol ( In my world) .... :D

Why do they even bother now that nurses wear white coats? They might as well have a blue jeans ceremony because the white coat has become meaningless.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is one of those situations where I think it's worth it to go just so you don't stand out (in a bad way). At my school it was relatively short, so it's not too bad. There's nothing wrong with bouncing right after it ends either.

Why do they even bother now that nurses wear white coats? They might as well have a blue jeans ceremony because the white coat has become meaningless.
Yeah, parents like the ceremony though. It's pretty much a day for parents IMO.

Yeah you are right I do not want to stand out in a bad way...but I also don't want that look of damn no one is here for me, and everyone else is celebrating. Maybe I can hire people to pretend to be my family for a few hours. I am joking..I am making light but it bothers me.

I assure you that no one will notice if you have family there or not and judge you for it. Show up, do your thing, grab some food/drinks, mingle with classmates and leave.

I assure you that no one will notice if you have family there or not and judge you for it. Show up, do your thing, grab some food/drinks, mingle with classmates and leave.

Yeah, I agree with this. Because of the timing of our ceremony quite a few of my classmates didn't have anyone there especially people from far away. It wasn't a big deal at all