Who Didn't Get Accepted for Fall 09?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blahblah56

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
wanted to make a thread to see who applied for fall 09 but didnt get accepted. hopefully we can start this journey together again this upcoming cycle.

rejected from:
western
chapman
mt st mary
loma linda
usc
csun
nazareth
havent heard form at still but i assume i got rejected
unlv

Members don't see this ad.

Hey blahblah56 we applied to almost all the same schools with the same results... Hopefully well have better luck next cycle!!!:luck:

Rejected from:

USC
Mount St. Mary's College
Chapman
Loma Linda
University of St. Augustine
Azusa Pacific

Waitlisted:
Western

Rejected:

Midwestern University
Rosiland Franklin University
Nazzarath College
Thomas Jefferson University
Temple University

Waitlisted:

Western University of HS
Concordia University
UMDNJ

Accepted:

Howard University ( I don't know if i want to go there yet. Still doing a research.. they just got DPT accredition in Feb 09)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Blahblah56, what are your other career options other than PT. I graduated in Spring 08, and only applied for summer/fall '09 DPT class. (took a year off, travel) Anyway, I have been rejected to all schools, and I am certain that I am not applying again this year. For me, im not going into PT for the money, but if I had to choose another career, it would be for the money.

Applied to/Rejected:
Nova Southeastern
Armstrong Atlantic State University
Georgia State
University of Central Florida
Florida A&M University

I need some ideas on what I can go back to school for, to get a job that I think I would like. (Travel, Live Abroad, etc.) Any Ideas would be helpful, and no I dont want to be a flight attendant.