Who does this remind you of?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MacDonaldTriad

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
upload_2015-6-9_11-3-53.png

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 8 users
Warning / disclaimer.

This is a projective test. How much you do or don’t think I’m talking about you is completely your own baggage.

:naughty:

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Warning / disclaimer.

This is a projective test. How much you do or don’t think I’m talking about you is completely your own baggage.

You wot mate? *squares up for a fight* :punch: Oops, hang on, let me just unpack my bags first, this could take a while :p

Warning / disclaimer.

So you think projective tests are valid measures of the unconscious? You must agree with everything Freud ever said then even though some of the things that he said are inaccurate and you think that effective treatment involves lying on a couch in psychoanalysis for 4 days a week for four years. Maybe you should stick to the real science of evidence-based treatments instead of some hocus-pocus stuff.
upload_2015-6-9_15-6-30.jpeg

This is about what it sounds like sometimes when I tell some colleagues that I have a psychodynamic theoretical orientation.

Reactions: 4 users
So you call these people you work with your colleagues? Can’t you tell they are being maliciously invalidating and unsupportive? You must not be a very good psychologist not to recognize this.:hardy:

Reactions: 4 users
When you get so flustered by Internet commenting that you "can't even" watch this:

Reactions: 2 users
It's so sad this is all psychiatrists do all day. You thinking they are doing this in a cardiologists office all day? No they spending their time making millions a year and plannig trips to Tahiti! So pathetic.

Reactions: 1 user