Who else is excited for...when...?

prepremed18079

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
who else is excited for when; All us pre-meds and med students are finally physicians and we get to wear scrubs whenever wherever and we will actually know what we are doing, we will have patients, and a pager attached to our hips!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Members don't see this ad.

If all goes according to plan, I won't really have much control other than wearing some cool US navy scrubs. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
I love your passion (and hell yes scrubs are comfy).

Keep your sights on that moment, it's worth it indeed. I'm a 3rd year now, and it's getting exciting knowing soon I will be DONE.

You'll want to kill your pager every now and then, but hey, part of the job!

Reactions: 1 user
Hate to break it to y'all but scrubs don't usually look good at all. This aint greys anatomy

Reactions: 1 users
who else is excited for when; All us pre-meds and med students are finally physicians and we get to wear scrubs whenever wherever and we will actually know what we are doing, we will have patients, and a pager attached to our hips!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!
I'll gladly give you my pager. I fantasize about blowing it up all the time.

Reactions: 1 users
Keep your sights on that moment, it's worth it indeed. I'm a 3rd year now, and it's getting exciting knowing soon I will be DONE.

Haha, my friend, you are not almost done, you are just getting started. Enjoy 4th year, because the pain is just around the corner. Much more interesting, because you don't have to worry as much about esoteric crap, but painful nonetheless.