Who else is on ICO's alternate list?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Meldog

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious about how many other people are on the alternate list for ICO. Does anyone know how many people ICO typically puts on the list?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I'm on the alternate list at ICO too. I'm not sure how many people they have on their list, but considering they require a deposit to be on the list I'm going to assume it's not as large of a list as other schools. Then again I could be totally wrong! Have you heard anything from ICO since being put on the alternate list?

Hey! I'm on the alternate list at ICO too. I'm not sure how many people they have on their list, but considering they require a deposit to be on the list I'm going to assume it's not as large of a list as other schools. Then again I could be totally wrong! Have you heard anything from ICO since being put on the alternate list?
I'm giving up my acceptance seat at ICO, so maybe it will give someone a chance from the alternate list to be accepted :) Goodluck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm giving up my acceptance seat at ICO, so maybe it will give someone a chance from the alternate list to be accepted :) Goodluck!

That gives me hope! Thanks :) ICO is my top choice, where'd you end up accepting?

That gives me hope! Thanks :) ICO is my top choice, where'd you end up accepting?
I'll be going to IAUPR and it is difficult for me to arrange the tuition with the maximum loans at ICO being a Canadian student :) Did you get accepted anywhere else?

I'll be going to IAUPR and it is difficult for me to arrange the tuition with the maximum loans at ICO being a Canadian student :) Did you get accepted anywhere else?

That makes sense, I wasn't aware that it would be so difficult for Canadian students to get the amount necessary. Then again, ICO has a a pretty high tuition rate compared to some of the other schools. I've been accepted to RSO and PCO and I'm on the wait list at ICO and Western. ICO is my top because I'm from Illinois so it would be the most practical for me.