Who wants to join a cvs conference call for potential employees?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dred Pirate

Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Nothing could go bad here. Cisco Webex Events

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
C'mon people! I hope 10% discount on espp with a 2% dividend to help people to better health entices you!

Members don't see this ad :)
PS. I hope Merlo comes out of retirement to do this pitch. I might pay $1.99

I saw that. It’s it at 6:30 pm EST. I’m super tempted to fire it up in the pharmacy and just listen.

Hope someone records it.
I signed up.(obviously under a fake name) Gonna see if anyone even gets a word in or if it is just a giant cluster ****

They better. Pharmacy leader of the free world and all.

Hosted by a store manager in NY?

If I am having a heart attack, and must leave immediately to get help or I will die, and you cannot find other pharmacist coverage for 2 hours, am I allowed to closed the pharmacy to go receive medical care?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Will this be recorded?

Someone should download a robo voice emulator and see how they like to hear that annoying "one pharmacy call" voice.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
What exactly will be discussed on this call? I’ll call in from home. I’m not an employee

I’ll hop on from a google voice number. Please send info.

so - they cancelled it. This is the email below. I am guessing the realized it was going to turn in to a total **** show and tried to find a way out:

Thank you for registering for our Pharmacist roles coffee chat with CVS Health. We are always excited to connect with pharmacists that are eager for new opportunities.

We have also heard from many of you that you are unable to make today’s event and thus we are looking to reschedule our time together for another more convenient date.

Please accept our apologies and look for a new invitation in the coming days.

Warm regards,

Nafeeza Ramdhan | CVS Health Pharmacist Talent Acquisition Team

E [email protected]

• Haha
so - they cancelled it. This is the email below. I am guessing the realized it was going to turn in to a total **** show and tried to find a way out:

Thank you for registering for our Pharmacist roles coffee chat with CVS Health. We are always excited to connect with pharmacists that are eager for new opportunities.

We have also heard from many of you that you are unable to make today’s event and thus we are looking to reschedule our time together for another more convenient date.

Please accept our apologies and look for a new invitation in the coming days.

Warm regards,

Nafeeza Ramdhan | CVS Health Pharmacist Talent Acquisition Team

E [email protected]
I was so looking forward to it, though!