Who's submitted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bioteacher

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't yet, but I wanted to be the first to start the thread. Who are the gunners who have submitted their applications already? I'm hoping to finish mine up in the next few days.

Members don't see this ad.

ugh i cant seem finish my PS. arhghghghghhghg. will the amcass character limits for the PS work for the aacomas as well?

No. aacomas character limits are FAR less. Thought you edited before? Get out the shears.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm waiting for my new MCAT scores to submit, but I have already finished it.

bioteacher said:
I haven't yet, but I wanted to be the first to start the thread. Who are the gunners who have submitted their applications already? I'm hoping to finish mine up in the next few days.

Guess I'm a gunner then... didn't think that made me one, but mine is in this morning.

Trying my best. The application is complete but the money is still not in sight :rolleyes:

Waiting for MCAT score....putting finishing touches on the PS...I.E. cutting out lots of crap

Yes. I've submitted AACOMAS, TMSDAS, and AMCAS now. I did the secondaries for all the TX schools that have them posted already.

am i the only one but did u guys read your entire application like 15 times before submitting? I have this huge fear that I accidently answered "YES" to the felony question or something stupid like that.

i have to say though it does feel to get it off my chest! :clap:
time to catch up on some sleep! :sleep:

anyone have any idea how long it takes them to actually sort through all the transcripts people probably already sent in? Last time around I submitted in october so I avoided the rush and so my AMCAS was verified pretty quickly, but I guess this time I'm going to be in the thick of it. :rolleyes:

anyhow, good luck to everyone!

I got confirmations on all my transcripts from AMCAS (three total) about 3 weeks after I submitted them to my schools.

Hoping to get it in the next few days since I already have my MCAT scores.

MoosePilot said:
Yes. I've submitted AACOMAS, TMSDAS, and AMCAS now. I did the secondaries for all the TX schools that have them posted already.

Wow, good job on those apps. I submitted my AMCAS complete with transcripts yesterday (June 1) and I thought that was pretty good. AACOMAS is coming along too. No TMSDAS for me though.