Why a neurosurgeon wished he was in plastic surgery

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

InquisitiveGuy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I kid you not, this is what he said to me! "I like breasts and its a very hands-on field! " :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just curious but does anybody know the differences in salaries between neurosurgeons and plastic surgeons? A lot of the information I see she was a huge variability but does anybody know salaries for cosmetic plastic surgeons versus private practice neurosurgeons? I've heard figures around $1 million per year but I'm just wondering if that's true and if so is there any difference between the two

Until he sees his reimbursements.

That bad? That's a bummer. I've seen the medscape and MGMA figures, which everyone seems to think are not entirely accurate but plastic surgeons don't seem to be hurting.

If Dr. Persing thinks a tissue expander feels like a breast, he is not the right person to ask.

this thread is an optimal and hilarious introduction to the concept, previously unknown to me, of tissue expanders.

Reactions: 1 user
If Dr. Persing thinks a tissue expander feels like a breast, he is not the right person to ask.

Naw really, you serial, Sherlock? You take out the expander and put in a 650cc high profile silicone implant before it feels like a real tit on tot's occiput, db.

At least someone gets an obvious joke is obvious.