why are all the surgeon's wives homely looking?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My advice (as articulated by Mooj):

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvWWxk_uhpE[/YOUTUBE]
You know, I had no idea what that guy was saying until I just saw this post on youtube:

"my range of English vernacular just got a little wider... • Tossin' Salad • Rustic Trombone • Dirty Sanchez • Rainbow Showers • Camel Toe Slide • Cincinnati Bowtie • Arabian Googles • The Hot Carl • Pearl Necklace • ***** Juice Cocktails • Jagged Head Dildos • Double Decker ******* • **** Stained Balls • Cum swapping and Hangin' brain • Rattlesnake Wiggle • Aligator ****house • Donkey Punch and Teabagging…"

Oh man. I can't believe he actually said all those things in the movie, but apparently he did! They chose the perfect guy because through his accent you can't understand anything he's saying without the lyrics.:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

For every hot chick you see out there, there is some guy who is tired of her crap.

Really hot chicks are rarely worth it - I speak from experience. They usually have had many many ex-lovers and carry all the emotional baggage from those experiences with them into the relationship. The tend to always be looking down the street to see if there is another guy coming who might be "better" than you, since they have been made to believe their beuaty is so rare and special they deserve the best of everything, even though that is completely not true. They tend to be high maintainence. They tend to be terrible in the sack - being beautiful and just laying there is good enough in their mind.

You really want to bang a lot of these type of chicks for the heck of it, but settle down with a nice, intelligent more homely woman of high character to have offspring with.

I say the surgeons are doing the right thing. Plus, homely women can be freaky in the bedroom after marriage.

For every hot chick you see out there, there is some guy who is tired of her crap.

Really hot chicks are rarely worth it - I speak from experience. They usually have had many many ex-lovers and carry all the emotional baggage from those experiences with them into the relationship. The tend to always be looking down the street to see if there is another guy coming who might be "better" than you, since they have been made to believe their beuaty is so rare and special they deserve the best of everything, even though that is completely not true. They tend to be high maintainence. They tend to be terrible in the sack - being beautiful and just laying there is good enough in their mind.

You really want to bang a lot of these type of chicks for the heck of it, but settle down with a nice, intelligent more homely woman of high character to have offspring with.

I say the surgeons are doing the right thing. Plus, homely women can be freaky in the bedroom after marriage.

I agree with RadRules. All those super hot chicks come with an entitlement. Every wimp that has ever dated her has kissed her ass and put her on a pedestal. The second you don't do that she goes nuts and flips out. They are always on the look out for a guy with a bigger bank account. Severe underlying psych issues that you dont wanna be apart of for sure.

You NEVER see super hot chicks with a super attractive guy of equal value. Don't you ever wonder why hot chicks are always with butt ugly dudes? You wonder, how did he get her? There is a reason for this. They are wimps and put up with her crap. I don't see it as: "Man that guys is a pimp". More like: "Wow she has LOW standards". A guy with any brains wouldn't put up with her psychiatric ass.....

RadRules hit the nail on the head.....

Members don't see this ad :)
You NEVER see super hot chicks with a super attractive guy of equal value. Don't you ever wonder why hot chicks are always with butt ugly dudes?

Honestly i'm going to say its because super attractive guys of "equal value" just cant seem to keep it in their pants.

What I am not getting is why are all these wise, worldly experienced medical students in the surgery forum educating us as to the finer things in life like hot wives? Are they even married? they surely have a limited experience/perspective as to what it is to be a physician or what we surgeons look for in a spouse/mate/partner.

I am all for medical students seeking some advice... i.e. an acknowledgement of one's limitations. But coming here to comment and tell residents and/or surgeons the facts of life about hot chicks.... really?