Why did you choose physical therapy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

member0000

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am waiting to hear back from PT schools...I am just curious in hearing why everyone else chose to go into physical therapy if you feel like sharing :)

Members don't see this ad.

member0000 - I am a guy, and PT is female-dominated. Is there a better reason? Seriously, my previous careers were in engineering and software; so I hope to eventually integrate them with PT.

Abdallah - Salamaleikum. Do you actually practice in the Gaza strip? That would be interesting...

member0000 - I am a guy, and PT is female-dominated. Is there a better reason? Seriously, my previous careers were in engineering and software; so I hope to eventually integrate them with PT.

Abdallah - Salamaleikum. Do you actually practice in the Gaza strip? That would be interesting...

wa alikom slam yes dear i was study in Al azhr uni in gaza what about you

wa alikom slam yes dear i was study in Al azhr uni in gaza what about you
Physical therapists help people who have injuries or illnesses improve their movement and manage their pain.It is a best way to keep or maintain your body fitness.Therapy always done under a guideline.