Why won't Coursesaver let me play Chad's Videos?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fb0301

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am so frustrated right now so if anyone could help me, I would be so grateful.

I bought a Coursesaver subscription because they have Chad's videos that are specifically tailored for the DAT. I tried to watch his videos on Chrome and at first, they wouldn't work because it said "Error loading player: No playable sources found." However, I quickly found the solution to this. BUT THE ISSUE IS: I can't speed up his videos.
I have tried everything. I downloaded Firefox like Coursesaver recommended, but MySpeed does not work for Mac OS Mojave.

PLEASE HELP ME. I HAVE BEEN FRUSTRATED WITH TEARS. I spent 2 hours trying to do this :arghh:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Update: Firefox is now saying "Error loading player: No playable sources found." So the video won't even show up and I can't even play it.

And I can't seem to fix this like how I did with Chrome. Who even uses Firefox still?!??!! This isn't 2010!! (Sorry, I'm upset lol)

Try Chadsvideos.com instead of coursesaver. Make a free account and just watch all his videos for any subject. If you pay you just get practice quizzes at the end of the videos.

Try outofoffice.ytmnd.com instead of coursesaver. Make a free account and just watch all his videos for any subject. If you pay you just get practice quizzes at the end of the videos.
woah what just happened to the website I typed!? ^^^ its:

Chads.....videos.... .com (obviously remove all the extra periods)

** You can find his videos on youtube too. Just search around a lil and Im sure you'll find him! These two ways is how I've been watching his vids for the past 4 mos!

Members don't see this ad :)
So if they're playing on Chrome, there's an extension called "Video Speed Controller" by igrigorik that may work, but I never used Chad's videos so I'm not sure if this extension will work or not, but it could be worth a shot! I used that extension for Mike's videos on BC (I think?) so it does work, but I'm not entirely sure if it'll work on CourseSaver/Chad's Videos! Sorry :(
I tried that, no luck :(

woah what just happened to the website I typed!? ^^^ its:

Chads.....videos.... .com (obviously remove all the extra periods)

** You can find his videos on youtube too. Just search around a lil and Im sure you'll find him! These two ways is how I've been watching his vids for the past 4 mos!
The DAT videos on Coursesaver are actually different from chadsvideos . com. They're still taught by Chad but they're shorter and include only what you need to know for the DAT! The videos from chadsvideos . com are basically more in depth and include way more chapters.
That's why I bought the Coursesaver account :( I searched YouTube for the Coursesaver videos.. no luck there either :(

Last edited:
Yeah, tried the ideas on that thread too. No luck :(
MySpeed has not released a version that is compatible for Mac OS Mojave. So ridiculous... I resorted to borrowing my friend's super old laptop.
Sorry you had so much trouble, maybe you can contact coursesaver and ask for a better solution. What a nerve-wracking experience when studying for such an important exam.

Good luck in your studies and the DAT

Nancy

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry you had so much trouble, maybe you can contact coursesaver and ask for a better solution. What a nerve-wracking experience when studying for such an important exam.

Good luck in your studies and the DAT

Nancy
Right?! My exam is so soon too! So disappointed.. I emailed Coursesaver and they told me to email the company who creates the program to speed up videos. I would expect academic companies to be more helpful, kind, and professional.

Reactions: 1 user
I am so frustrated right now so if anyone could help me, I would be so grateful.

I bought a Coursesaver subscription because they have Chad's videos that are specifically tailored for the DAT. I tried to watch his videos on Chrome and at first, they wouldn't work because it said "Error loading player: No playable sources found." However, I quickly found the solution to this. BUT THE ISSUE IS: I can't speed up his videos.
I have tried everything. I downloaded Firefox like Coursesaver recommended, but MySpeed does not work for Mac OS Mojave.

PLEASE HELP ME. I HAVE BEEN FRUSTRATED WITH TEARS. I spent 2 hours trying to do this :arghh:
Hey did you ever find out how to speed up his videos on the Mac? Also, how did you solve the no playable sources found problem? Thanks

Hey did you ever find out how to speed up his videos on the Mac? Also, how did you solve the no playable sources found problem? Thanks

Nothing worked for me. I borrowed a friends laptop that was super old and had Firefox. See this statement that I wrote above:
Yeah, tried the ideas on that thread too. No luck :(
MySpeed has not released a version that is compatible for Mac OS Mojave. So ridiculous... I resorted to borrowing my friend's super old laptop.