will adcoms see this?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OneLove

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was going to take a 2 summer courses but have dropped them and will be getting a full refund. Do adcoms or anyone in general see that I dropped these classes? THanks!

Members don't see this ad.

OneLove said:
I was going to take a 2 summer courses but have dropped them and will be getting a full refund. Do adcoms or anyone in general see that I dropped these classes? THanks!
Nope -- only if you drop past the drop date -- then it's a withdrawl.

OneLove said:

depends on the school you're taking these classes at. like the previous post said, if it's before the drop date it doesn't matter. if it's after, it depends on the school...for example, at UCLA if you drop a summer school class (no matter when you drop it, as long as it is before the final), nothing shows up on your transcript (not even a withdrawl or incomplete)...you just lose the money you payed to take the class. So, check with your school...hope that helps!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for clarifying this for me guys! YOu guys are the best :D