Will I be okay on the 2015 MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

K015h1k

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys so i have a few quick questions. i'm currently a non-trad like most of you. my first semester back was spring 14 where i took gen chem 1 and bio 1. this summer semester i'm taking gen chem 2, bio 2, and physics 1. this upcoming autumn 2014 semester i'm taking ochem 1, ochem 1 lab, and physics 2. then in spring 2015 i'm taking ochem 2, ochem 2 lab, and biochem. also, i graduated with a psych major.

- just wondering if i'll be okay on the 2015 mcat? i plan to take it spring 2015 which is also my last semester before applying to medical schools. i hear there's physiology and stuff like that on there.

- can someone please give me comprehensive list of the subjects that will be on the mcat and what classes someone should take in order to do well?

- can someone possibly send me a link where i can just go find more info about the 2015 mcat so that i can maybe start preparing?

thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys so i have a few quick questions. i'm currently a non-trad like most of you. my first semester back was spring 14 where i took gen chem 1 and bio 1. this summer semester i'm taking gen chem 2, bio 2, and physics 1. this upcoming autumn 2014 semester i'm taking ochem 1, ochem 1 lab, and physics 2. then in spring 2015 i'm taking ochem 2, ochem 2 lab, and biochem. also, i graduated with a psych major.

- just wondering if i'll be okay on the 2015 mcat? i plan to take it spring 2015 which is also my last semester before applying to medical schools. i hear there's physiology and stuff like that on there.

- can someone please give me comprehensive list of the subjects that will be on the mcat and what classes someone should take in order to do well?

- can someone possibly send me a link where i can just go find more info about the 2015 mcat so that i can maybe start preparing?

thanks!!

The official site is the best place to start looking.

https://www.aamc.org/students/applying/mcat/mcat2015/

Here's info on content

https://www.aamc.org/students/services/343550/mcat2015.html