Withdrawing A - nerves + best practices

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dulapeep

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm at the point where I've all but made my decision between my A's. There's definitely a voice that keeps me nervous to withdraw an acceptance anywhere (what if the school I've chosen rescinds my A?) but I know that's illogical and am going to withdraw my other A today. What's the best course of action for withdrawing - is it okay to withdraw via portal, or is it better to send an email to the admissions office?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all, I'm at the point where I've all but made my decision between my A's. There's definitely a voice that keeps me nervous to withdraw an acceptance anywhere (what if the school I've chosen rescinds my A?) but I know that's illogical and am going to withdraw my other A today. What's the best course of action for withdrawing - is it okay to withdraw via portal, or is it better to send an email to the admissions office?
Honestly I was worried about this too but then when I emailed admissions office saying I want to withdraw acceptance, no one asked any question. So just email them.