wow! physics subject tests just kicked my bu*t

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wannabdoc1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Some stuff on the kaplan physics subject tests are pretty harsh. I didn't have a problem with bio/orgo/chem subject tests but physics was out of this world. I have done most of the Kaplan materials so I decided to look into subject tests to make sure I have understood the concepts in and out. Has anyone tried those?

I am scoring 11-12 on physics with Kaplan and AAMC but my verbal still sucks. I might not take the exam if I score a 7 or below in the next couple practice exams. Although, I have heard of people who got in Univ. of Toronto with 7's in verbal.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm actually doing a Physics subject test right now, and I agree, they're very difficult. I'm not that far into yet (and will probably waste more time by being on SDN) but what I have done so far has been challenging. But I think it's great practice/review to ensure you have all the concepts down.

That's great about your PS scores. I'd kill for an 11/12 on the real MCAT. It is most definitely not my strong suit.

kaplans physical tests are definitely tough, but i think it helps prepare you for anything the AAMC might throw at you...