Wreb and Rt Dental Equipment!!!

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurdentist

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
1.Silent Dental Compressor with foot pedal and connections $400. It's only available for pick up from San Diego.

2.New Columbia typodont that was equilibrated by Orest and used for exam $100

3.Columbia typodont that I used for training $40

4.New Kilgore typodont and some teeth that I only used for 1 week $90

5. Perio Curettes and scalers that I used for the wreb , most of them are Hu Friedy $10 each.

6. Diagnostic sets that u need for the wreb I have bagged and sterilized the full sets for the exam . Make sure u have enough in case u drop something in the exam!

7. Fletcher cheeks for the manikin $30

8. Light cure for composite restoration ( the pen type) $75. I really liked in the exam cause it's very compact.

I have so many other stuff that I used for the Rt and the wreb. I will keep adding more stuff. If u need other things for these exams ask me, i might have forgotten to list it. i will try to add pictures upon request.
Prices are already at least 50% discounted , and negotiable as I need to get rid of everything ASAP.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

1.Silent Dental Compressor with foot pedal and connections $400. It's only available for pick up from San Diego.

2.New Columbia typodont that was equilibrated by Orest and used for exam $100

3.Columbia typodont that I used for training $40

4.New Kilgore typodont and some teeth that I only used for 1 week $90

5. Perio Curettes and scalers that I used for the wreb , most of them are Hu Friedy $10 each.

6. Diagnostic sets that u need for the wreb I have bagged and sterilized the full sets for the exam . Make sure u have enough in case u drop something in the exam!

7. Fletcher cheeks for the manikin $30

8. Light cure for composite restoration ( the pen type) $75. I really liked in the exam cause it's very compact.

I have so many other stuff that I used for the Rt and the wreb. I will keep adding more stuff. If u need other things for these exams ask me, i might have forgotten to list it.
Prices are already at least 50% discounted , and negotiable as I need to get rid of everything ASAP.
Thanks!
Hi
I need ur Flether Cheeks For $10
Thank you

This is the picture of the fletcher cheeks .

Attachments

• xpj-2lip.jpg
    xpj-2lip.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 243
Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder if you know any patient for the wreb. I am taking wreb in 3 weeks and I am in search for patients. any help or feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

i wish i did. i am looking for patients for my friend as well. he's taking the wreb at the same time.

good luck!

Hi, I'm interested in the light cure for composite. Is it still available? Please e-mail me at [email protected] ,thanks.

Dear Dr.:

Congratulation!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I want to ask about

1. WREB CSW and PATP(patient assessment and treatment planning) materials
2. compressor
3. amalgamator
4. Columbia Dentoform (SED kit) for endo in UCLA
5. patient
6. assistant
7. What is GT file system?

I stay in West Los Angeles near UCLA

I will take exam at Mar 26-29, 08, UCLA.

May you have a good day

Sincerely,
dentgirl

Dear friends,

hi! i recently passed my WREB exam.i would like to sell my following instruments.they r just being used once in exam & they r in a extremely god condition.
instruments r as follows:
1 - gracy curretes by HU friedy # 1/2 : 13/14 :11/12 :7/8
2- S 204 S SCALER by HU friedy
3- perio explorer - 11/12
4 - Cavitron tips by Densply : 7031 25k FSI-SLI-10S-DG[very popular green tip],5 - rubber dam punch,frame & clamp holder, alcohol torch ,
6- fletcher mask for maniken,7-alcohol torch,8- columbia typodont #860
9-guttaflow - cold flowable obturation system by COLTENE/WHALEDENT
if you r interested pl. contact on [email protected] or send a private message
thanks
kas

I want to buy columbia teeth, if you have, please let me know
Hi
I need ur Flether Cheeks For $10
Thank you

send a PM with your email if you'd like pictures of the wreb material that is available for sale. Best of luck to you on your exams!

acadental modupro wreb endo kit complete, missing parts purchased from acadental. $120 free shipping to addresses in the U.S.

acadental basic wreb endo kit complete, missing parts purchased from acadental. many extra sextants included. $60 free shipping to addresses in the U.S.

hu friedy explorers mouth mirror with handle and miller articulating forceps as illustrated in p.22 of the WREB 2008 Candidate guide. $45 free shipping to addresses in the U.S.

Two sets of hu friedy explorers/mouth mirror/miller forceps available.

send a PM with your email if you'd like pictures of the wreb material that is available for sale. Best of luck to you on your exams!

Hi Dr.
Did you find any material for CSW and PATP
Pls let me know .
Thank you
Karu

Dear Dr.:

Congratulation!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I want to ask about

1. WREB CSW and PATP(patient assessment and treatment planning) materials
2. compressor
3. amalgamator
4. Columbia Dentoform (SED kit) for endo in UCLA
5. patient
6. assistant
7. What is GT file system?

I stay in West Los Angeles near UCLA

I will take exam at Mar 26-29, 08, UCLA.

May you have a good day

Sincerely,
dentgirl