WTB: Kaplan OAT stuff

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Optoroboto

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mainly the OAT review book.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I have the OAT physics flash cards brand new. I also have the DAT/OAT Kaplan teachers edition lesson book. Email me with an offer if interested. Thanks

Kaplan oat....new (no writing in them) review notes book, lesson book, and flashcards

$250, let me know if interested, thanks

hey i know this isn't OAT specific, but i have the Cliffs DAT CD-ROM from the book that you can buy anywhere ( http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9780471785934&itm=1 ). The CD-Rom has everything that is included in the book, all three science sections, reading comp, and math problems (and PAT which you wouldn't need). The book is set up into the 4 sections (science, RC, QR, PAT) with question and detailed answer below (explaining right and wrong answers. The CD-ROM includes these same questions, plus multiple more section exams (id say somewhere over 500 questions). The material is pretty good, found it to be one of the more helpful things I bought. I sold the book already but still have the CD. I'd let it go for $20...Let me know