Yale interview question types?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

closertofine

Emerging from hibernation
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a friend (and no, it's not me!) who's getting ready for an interview at Yale, and he's kind of worried about what kinds of questions they will ask. Has anyone interviewed here for the MD/PhD program? If so, could you tell about what questions or types of questions you were asked?

Thanks...this may have been asked before...but I don't read this board usually since I'm applying MD only.

Members don't see this ad.

Very typical, laid back.

Talk about your research (didn't get grilled), why MD/PhD, plans for the future, etc. A lot about my background and how I ended up where I am.

Nothing out of the ordinary. Overall, one of the easiest interviews. (Than again, everything's easy after WashU :D )

I thougth Yale's last date was Feb 3 and 4? Did they add another? When is their last interview date now?

Hey all,

I was at the Feb 3-4 interview session and they told me that they still have about 15-20 people left to interview - so I guess they have another date.