Yale ????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wdarli

my puppy...bailey :o)
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen much about those applying to Yale....can people post about their experiences? I am still waiting to hear one way or the other, have they sent out any rejections yet? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey. How was everyone's interview experience? Anything I should know? I got one in a few days, and there's not too many recent ones posted on interview feedback. Thanks. :)

wdarli said:
I haven't seen much about those applying to Yale....can people post about their experiences? I am still waiting to hear one way or the other, have they sent out any rejections yet? Thanks

I haven't heard a thing from them since I applied. I assume they are reviewing apps ?

They must get loads of secondary apps to go over. :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
ChiefToma said:
I haven't heard a thing from them since I applied. I assume they are reviewing apps ?

They must get loads of secondary apps to go over. :confused:

I also haven't heard anything since being complete in September. Just being patient for any news, good or bad.

Me neither (complete August), maybe they'll go slightly later in the season, if we're lucky. But there is hope for the early appliers. I just got an interview invite from WashU and I had been complete there since early August.

The inteview day at Yale is great- very personal and just the right amount of information. There are two 1-hour interviews with faculty members, and the interviews were low stress.

Enjoy your visit.

Good to know.....I have been complete since August as well, I really want to know one way or the other :oops:)