Yale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yaleyaleyale

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My advice to ALL

Yale New Haven Hospital pharmacy residency is suxxxxxxxxxxx, don’t apply for it, you will be working like a slave for them & people are not professional at all

Be careful

Members don't see this ad.

Great first post!

:sleep:

Members don't see this ad :)
So the question is...

Are you an overworked current resident at Yale?

OR

Are you someone who would like to be an overworked resident at Yale and are just trying to discourage the rest of us from applying?

My advice to ALL

Yale New Haven Hospital pharmacy residency is suxxxxxxxxxxx, don’t apply for it, you will be working like a slave for them & people are not professional at all

Be careful

What in the hell kind of statement is that? If anyone who associates with Yale communicates like this, I need to restructure my list of "elite" institutions. The residency "is suxxxxx," WTF? Shrink the font, lose the color, and talk American would ya?

Now, I've got my own opinions on being overworked certain pharmacy residencies (Cook, cough, County,cough, cough), but this is not the way to express it.

Gotta love Cook County...they overwork you as a pharmacy student too!

Of course a residency at Yale is going to suck...it's Yale. They don't even have a pharmacy program.

What in the hell kind of statement is that? If anyone who associates with Yale communicates like this, I need to restructure my list of "elite" institutions. The residency "is suxxxxx," WTF? Shrink the font, lose the color, and talk American would ya?

this person's signature is humorous as they are marketing poo in a capsule.

I definitely want to know more about Cook County and Yale!!! I wonder what ever happened to the OP?

I can put you in touch with some Yale PGY1 alums.

I'll be hanging out with one next weekend.

Yale is a great program. Cook County is a hot mess, according to 1 former resident a few years ago.