yeast vector

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ihrtresrch

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all- I know that this isn't program-search related, but I had question for my current research project. I am looking to study a transcription factor in yeast and I am looking to buy a vector with a yeast promoter for subcloning. I looked through Novagen and NEB with no luck. I am an inexpereinced undergrad at a small school, so I was wondering if any of you with the lab expereince could recommend some companies to find this vector? THanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all- I know that this isn't program-search related, but I had question for my current research project. I am looking to study a transcription factor in yeast and I am looking to buy a vector with a yeast promoter for subcloning. I looked through Novagen and NEB with no luck. I am an inexpereinced undergrad at a small school, so I was wondering if any of you with the lab expereince could recommend some companies to find this vector? THanks!

Try Invitrogen - they're well known for vectors/expression constructs. I just did a quick search for yeast vectors and came up with a lot of hits.