Yet another MSSM problem...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sportschick

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So maybe this has happened/is happening to others --

i finally got the MSSM email, but using my email and AMCAS ID to login doesnt work. anyone else having this problem, and if you fixed it, did you just call them? Thanks for the insight... im beginning to wonder if technology is against anyone actually applying here :p

Members don't see this ad.

are you going to a new browser? if you go directly from hotmail etc it wont work cause its not in a new browser, or at least that was my problem

I have another MSSM prob...i cant seem to pay!!! i keep on getting an error! anyone else with this prob?

wends said:
I have another MSSM prob...i cant seem to pay!!! i keep on getting an error! anyone else with this prob?

Can't seem to pay? There was a thread on this before. People said using Mozilla Firefox (the browser) fixed their problem.

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

Jason

Members don't see this ad :)
another way is to set your browser to "accept all cookies" :love:.........oh by the way..does anyone know if they screen before sending secondaries??

yeah, the firewall thing didnt work, and i called and they told me about the cookies...she was so nice :love: ...

i dont think the screen. maybe they're just slow :p

gotta love the $105 fee for a stupid secondary app...woah..gee..i guess i forgot to put my name and address on the AMCAS application...no wonder all these secondaries ask for them...hehe :rolleyes:

hey, is the name you put down your name or teh card holder's name?

in the payment form..i think its the card holders...so as his/her address..don't tell me you're using your dad's cc..you lucky bastard!!!!!!!! j/k :D

LOL, yup my 'rent are helping me hahaha..... :p :oops: , yeah i know, my ass is lucky, but i work full time! shoulda went to a cheaper undergrad....