yo fartface

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Some guy in the lounge found the link to this classic forum ettiquette overview.

It's one of my favorites. (mild profanity, but not really offensive)

http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Members don't see this ad.

Megalofyia said:
Mostly when my brother had his first kidney transplant. I actually got asked that very question just last night..

after I see that bananafart can answer it I"ll tell you if she's right or not ;)

Well, I hope he's doing well.

MoosePilot said:
Well, I hope he's doing well.
Kidney wise he's doing great. . . other than that he's the devil incarnate -- really.

Arg I wont be able to see my pharmacist friend now for two months :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Megalofyia said:
Kidney wise he's doing great. . . other than that he's the devil incarnate -- really.

Arg I wont be able to see my pharmacist friend now for two months :(
:thumbdown:

What would I do if I had to wait 2 months to see my pharmacist friend? ;) I'd find another source. :smuggrin:

Since fartbreath isn't getting her **** together and answering the questions....

The interactions are minimal with the antirejection drugs, lipitor and sonata. The sonata might minimally increase blood levels of cellcept and lower liptor but.. really it's all minimally.

bananaface said:
I have needs!

I need dinner right now (you should understand that one).

And, I needed to do some troll cleanup on aisle 4.
For two days?!?! And its not hard to eat and type... :rolleyes:

novice...

anyways I left two more questions for you...

Look farthead- I dont know what your smoking but lunesta was not one of the drugs in question...

Let me refresh your memory since in your old age your having issues..
bananabreath: Is it ok to take whiskey, xanax, welbutrin and ambien together? What about for a few weeks?

What about rapamune, cellcept, lipitor, and sonata?

What are the long term side effects of the stimulant medications?

Maybe you should look into aricept :rolleyes: