you guys rock

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

opencomedo

Blissfully Ignorant
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
perhaps it is my elation at matching... or the influence of my celebratory spirits.... but I think the board has been great this year on SDN... Open, encouraging, RARELY malignant... thanks to all (applicants and residents) for being there through this process with knowledge, support and humor!!

Members don't see this ad.

Am so glad you found the SDN derm forum helpful! Please please stay on as a resident to help others! The more the better...

I'm glad SDN has been so useful. Specific thanks to Long Dong, too, for being an Awesome Moderator.

BTW I'll reveal something: I was one of the anonymous ranters on that dermboard rant thread Long Dong linked to (try to find my post). The reason why I contribute heavily to SDN's derm forum? To help other applicants in the humiliating ridiculous process known as the Derm Match.

perhaps it is my elation at matching... or the influence of my celebratory spirits.... but I think the board has been great this year on SDN... Open, encouraging, RARELY malignant... thanks to all (applicants and residents) for being there through this process with knowledge, support and humor!!

Agreed! :thumbup: