You think podiatry is bull?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That blurb incorrectly states that she received her DPM from Temple Medical School. Obviously she received it from the Temple School of Podiatric Medicine.

funny how the words "podiatry" or "podiatic" are only mentioned once, and left out of the school she attended.

Members don't see this ad :)
It really isn't funny at all. Better luck next time, Leno!

You dental students need anger management. All you want to do is make sarcastic comments. You really must be uncertain about your own abilities "Ancillary."!

Originally posted by ProdPod
You dental students need anger management. All you want to do is make sarcastic comments. You really must be uncertain about your own abilities "Ancillary."!

Hey, it's not only the DPM's the DDS students pick on. They pick on us MD students, too. So don't get to feeling all special and stuff. You're picked on just as much as the MD people.

ProdPod's so cute :D

There's plenty of inter-profession rivalry on SDN; as for the DDS/MD thing, AdCadet...I'd say we get at <em>least</em> as good as we give from the MD students ;)

Hey ItsGavinC,
Your posts are boring! "Professionalism" should never be used in your posts b/c the reason you are on this forum in the first place, is to bash podiatry, a health field that HELPS PEOPLE WITH FOOT PROBLEMS! If you are in any medical field for purposes other than HELPING PEOPLE, you are not a HEALTH PROFFESIONAL, but simply a "money hungry swine" that has no bussiness taking care of patients. I have no respect for your weak diatribes and I only hope that your attitude changes for the better. You have students in any graduate medical training that are sacrificing time, money and family for what will allow them to be in a position to help others in need. So when you come on here and make your foolish comments about podiatry, it is obvious that you have a selfish personality and a real desire to annoy others. That, to me is nothing more than a real selfish as*$hole! I hope patients see through your crap and make you change b/c at this point, I think PROFFESIONALISM in yourself is lacking as a future healthcare worker. Your pathetic for trying to rip on another healthcare proffesion, and for that reason alone, I HOPE YOU NEVER MAKE IT!

Prodpod

No excuse Gavin, your attitude is not welcomed here! As much as I love you, you need to come back to the dental forums. No more posts for you here!

Just so all of you know, I love Gavin....I do....he's my colleague.

I second that. It seems like the Gavmeister likes to have the last word the majority of the time, so I imagine that he will ultimately be the last to post on this thread. Nevertheless, I'd like to meet the chap sometime. His comments on the dental thread are insightful and interesting, so he should stay there, as Dr. Shieh just posted.

Rob

Dr. Ramotar:

It's always nice to see you post on SDN. I'll have to give you a call one of these nights and catch up. Hope things are going well in the "Frozen Tundra".

Dr. Shieh

Sounds good buddy. If yer stayin in Florida, I will be joining you in 2-3 yrs to drill and fill....

Rob