History of the WWorld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ok.. whoa! I think this thread literally grew by 6 or so pages since I was on last. :laugh:
Way to go alaskan! Try and take out a N.A.er and you DIE WOLFIE! :smuggrin:
Don't mess with the most powerful nation :rolleyes:

I have no idea about Samoa, in fact, has Samoa even said much during this WW game??
If guess we'll see how good Doc E's wolf sniffing skills are...
lynch Samoa
:confused:

Um wow. This thread literally exploded. Okay so to catch up...way to AKD for taking down a wolfie! Though I'm sad it cost you your life :(

So I guess we can just go with DocE's hunch on this one? lynch Samoa We'll know soon enough one way or another.

Members don't see this ad.

So I have to switch to first shift tomorrow (day starts at 6am) :sleep: so I'm headed to bed. I really hope I don't have another 6 pages to read through tomorrow afternoon. ;) I won't be on until later tomorrow... night all :sleep:

Members don't see this ad :)
SOV must be in bed because he didn't answer me..

Wow, this thread does explode when you're not paying attention. DocE is pretty good about hunches so lynch samoa.

Members don't see this ad :)
and for the record next game I'm being quiet! Being loud seems to always get me killed :(

Nice job, AKdream! Sorry you had to die though.

And THANK YOU, LIS!

I was about to go crazy in that lockup.

DocE, I'm hoping the "honesty is the best way to stay out of the gulag," because I've been nothing but honest.

I think I saw you at the food distribution (I had the clipboard for M-Q)

I thought so, you looked at me, I looked at you, I choose not to yell out I think I know you from SDN!!!! in case I was terribly mistaken haha (believe me I almost did)

Nice job, AKdream! Sorry you had to die though.

And THANK YOU, LIS!

I was about to go crazy in that lockup.

DocE, I'm hoping the "honesty is the best way to stay out of the gulag," because I've been nothing but honest.

Meant to add that it wasn't directed at me. It's late. I'm going to bed.

any takers on who my avatar is :D

Meant to add that it wasn't directed at me. It's late. I'm going to bed.

haha. I was referring to samoa calling my play dishonest. I was joking that being completely honest is what gets people targeted for gulags or kills. I'd rather not explain how useless I really am :laugh: on the main thread.

Welcome to the dead WW player society, akdream! Here we have an endless supply of warm, delicious waffles for all of the innocent players.

Welcome to the dead WW player society, akdream! Here we have an endless supply of warm, delicious waffles for all of the innocent players.

I get waffles?!?!

I'm FB friends with him though!

next time I know I can say hi without looking creepy or making you uncomfortable if you didn't recognize me :p

Okay, if ya'll insist.

Lynch samoa.

We haven't heard from our benevolent god lately. Wonder if things are okay up in Mount Olympus?

Only because you took out a wolf... :D

Still not sure I am safe playing ww with you again. Game 1: Try to be sneaky wolf, akdream tries to kill you. Game 2: Be innocent villager, akdream still kills you. :smuggrin: :)

In my defense: Game1: The point was to kill you Game2: stupid encyclopedia told me to kill you, you should really be mad at it not me haha

Next game I'll just let someone else investigate you and just hope you aren't a wolf haha :p

:laugh::woot:

I have like 4 more lectures to get through (basically all the bacteria that can cause abortions) and then I'm hitting the hay. I'll catch you guys on the flip side.

In my defense: Game1: The point was to kill you Game2: stupid encyclopedia told me to kill you, you should really be mad at it not me haha

Next game I'll just let someone else investigate you and just hope you aren't a wolf haha :p

:laugh::woot:

All very good points. I am mad at the encyclopedia...it should be burned!!!!

*********BREAKING NEWS**********************

PetPony has TRIED to rig these elections and affect the outcome. Fortunately I use anti-hacker version 2.0 which has detected her hack attack.

Good thing she doesn't have the upgrated version of MS Hack.

Lol it's probably another thing soop needs to fix. There you go, I tried. We'll just have to wait for the official end.

"I smell lupus canis" says Doc "and the stench is coming from Samoa."
"Says who" snarls the quiet Samoa
"Says my hunch, and I'm the man, and my balls swing. Argue with that. "
Samoa's resigned reply is "fine, just get it over with. No arguing with testosterone".

So in record time, the troop swiftly and efficiently hangs dead Samoa, Henri Philippe Petain, Marshall of France, a soldier of uncertain allegiance.

There are 20 players left.
You have until 12:30pm, Wednesday afternoon, to send me PMs. PLEASE NOTE SPECIAL TIME....

Also note: *Item redistribution has yet to occur, thought results were more important.
*Also, the VP role is unfilled, ZEUS we need you.

North American
1- Tiger Willow
2- DVMDream, Nelson Mandela, activist
3- AKDreamRobert Oppenheimer, atomic scientist
4-emiloo4
5- kaydubs Adolf Hitler, the fuhrer
6 -PetPony

Europe
1- wldlfstdnt
2-krist Helen Keller, the deaf mute diarist
3-kakurubird
5-DocEspana
6 -Sooprnova Thomas Edison, Inventor/Fixer

Mount Olympus - Home of the IMMORTAL NUTMEG
1- cuitlamiztli
2- sheepdogpsu
3-nyanko
4-bbeventer Judge .Isaac Charles Parker, the hanging judge ..
5 -dyachei, CEO

Asia
1- NStarz
2- wildcatj Mario Andretti, race car driver
4- Samoa Henri Philippe Petain, Marshall of France
5 - LissaRae06

Africa
1- Orca2011
2- zanydogz
3- LIS, President
4- Devyn
5- FTB .Pierre-Joseph Proudhon, anarchist. .
6- WTF
7- Katie8

Carbon - Balrog.

Initial Game Description: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...86&postcount=1
Political election: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...&postcount=139
Night 1 result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12398489&postcount=177\
Day 2 lynch result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...&postcount=529
Night 2 result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...&postcount=607
Day 3 lynch part I http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12405888&postcount=886
Day 3 lynch part 2 http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12406032&postcount=903
Night 3 result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12406993&postcount=977
Day 4 result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12407741&postcount=1088

Last edited:
Hm, uncertain allegiance. So Samoa was what the Encyclopedia claimed DVMDream to be? What a cluster....

Not sure if we made the right move or not...

Not sure if we made the right move or not...
:thumbup:

Henri Philippe Petain, Marshall of France, a soldier of uncertain allegiance.

sAni_wolfcool.gif

5- kaydubs Adolf Hitler, the fuhrer

sAni_wolfcool.gif

Just a reminder if you do not send me a PM about your item and what you want to do with it, you lose it.

I vow never to use another emoticon as long as this game lasts, unless that damn Post Pad item falls back into my lap.

Most. Frustrating. Item. Ever.

Nyanko, I think Petain was likely a fence-riding character who either had the option to choose to go wolfy, or who would automatically go wolfy at some point. I'm basing that on Petain's rather rough (real-life) legacy in France from to his cooperation with World War II Germany subsequent to his earlier 'hero' status in WWI.

In either case (assuming one of those guesses is right) we're probably ok having Petain out of the game?

I vow never to use another emoticon as long as this game lasts, unless that damn Post Pad item falls back into my lap.

haha glad you got rid of that stupid thing

Nyanko, I think Petain was likely a fence-riding character who either had the option to choose to go wolfy, or who would automatically go wolfy at some point. I'm basing that on Petain's rather rough (real-life) legacy in France from to his cooperation with World War II Germany subsequent to his earlier 'hero' status in WWI.

In either case (assuming one of those guesses is right) we're probably ok having Petain out of the game?

yeah i think ultimately anyone with questionable allegiances/ties is going to be more of a burden anyway, never know when someone like that will stab you in the back

hopefully DocE can magic up some more good hunches out of his butt or wherever...

I am under the assumption that Samoa could choose her allegiance (similar roles have been seen before) and chose to go wolf. I heard through the grapevine that two days ago she spent her night action carrying baguettes into a nazi bunker.

She may have been ambiguous at the start, but that seemed pretty damn evil thing to choose to do that night. :lol:

Yay for LIS getting rid of Post Pad! I think we were right to lynch Samoa. I bet it's like the hybrids from the Dog Sanctuary game. So good job DocE.

Ok so today is going to be a super busy day for me. I have a test at 1 over pretty much all infectious bacteria of animals (and humans for the zoonotic ones) know to man. Then I have to go to the lab to run some tests on my unknown from bacT lab. Then I have to take an online radiology quiz, study for my shelter med final tomorrow, watch some suture videos, and then go to a suture wetlab. I don't think I will be getting home until like 10pm if that. I don't know when I will be able to check the thread. I just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't been silenced!

I've been having a crap time of it, sorry I haven't been haunting from the dead more, but I promise I'm going to try to do a better job of it :)

Last edited:
:eek: So much happened when I was sleeping!

Killer job AKDream for taking down a wolf when you died :soexcited:- sucks you had to die though :( And DocE always got to trust your hunches as they seem to work out in the 2 games we have played together in so far! :)

So looks like being tortured doesn't kill you only silences you from what happened to Sheeps. So then from that FTB was probably a wolf kill the night prior :confused: