What are my chances, chance me !!!!, Thank You

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Den4you

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i took my dat second time, last year i did horrible, this year i did so much better. What are the chances of me getting interviews.

My scores AA- 19, TS- 22
Break Down, Chem- 21, Orgo- 25, Bio- 23, RC- 14, QR-13, PAT-17
GPA - 3.7
SGPA - 3.6

Iam worried about the RC and QR, but my over science is great,
some advice would be great

Thank You

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
*waiting for Koalafied to come in and post the links*

- while waiting, in order to gauge your chance by any means, we would AT LEAST need your overall GPA, science GPA, extracurricular hours, letters of recommendation, research experience, and etc.

Your credit card number and PIN might help too.

Hey guys i took my dat second time, last year i did horrible, this year i did so much better. What are the chances of me getting interviews.

My scores AA- 19, TS- 22

Iam worried about the RC and QR, but my over science is great

Thank You

A score <15 on any section, to me, looks like a huge red flag. I've been under the impression that RC is quite an important indicator of performance in dental school and that a lot of schools weigh that section heavily.

What's your GPA? To assess your chances, it takes more than just a DAT breakdown..

Members don't see this ad :)
sorry, its an 3.6 for both science and overall

I'm with Ionz - your RC and QR definitely look questionable. I think if you studied them thoroughly for a even few days you could get 16+ in each without a problem.

RC 14 QR 13... eepzy! These two looks like a big no no to me. If you're applying with this DAT, then make sure to check if the schools you applying to has any cutoffs.

I agree with Slumber, check schools for cutoffs but I think retaking is your best option.

You should definitely retake.. Did you not study for the math and reading ??

One day for math can get you a 19. Three days for reading with a technique can get you a 20. Nice total science though.

*waiting for Koalafied to come in and post the links*

- while waiting, in order to gauge your chance by any means, we would AT LEAST need your overall GPA, science GPA, extracurricular hours, letters of recommendation, research experience, and etc.

Your credit card number and PIN might help too.

Lol

OP, I think a retake is in order. If you can bring up that QR and especially RC you'll be golden!

Mhmmm, interesting, i might consider doing that and do you guys think i may get interviews ?

My scores AA- 19, TS- 22
GPA - 3.7
SGPA - 3.6

Iam worried about the RC and QR, but my over science is great,
some advice would be great

Thank You

Good luck, OP!:)

Members don't see this ad :)
montrez-moi l'argent !!
tumblr_md38qf3gfZ1rack1jo1_400.jpg

RC 14 QR 13... eepzy! These two looks like a big no no to me. If you're applying with this DAT, then make sure to check if the schools you applying to has any cutoffs.

hey sorry to get off topic, but your avatar makes me feel strangely uncomfortable. I understand your passion and sense of humor, but that avatar's gotta go. I'm sorry.