MCPHS-Worcester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmdwannab

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!
I was just curious if anyone has heard from MCPHS-Worcester after the holiday break? Just checking! I was emailed by one of the admissions personnel and he told me that my file would be reviewed after the holiday break. This was after he asked if I had taken a certain pre-requisite class. I know it is still early (I think they went back to classes on the 3rd.) But from what I understand they are pretty darn quick! Thanks in advance! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
DrugDealer said:
Sergey!! I knew that man was creepy.

hey drugdealer, do you know anything about the community pharmacy entrepreneurship program? I know they have it and you mentioned that was one of the good things you liked about the school. I tried emailing the guy responsible but he didnt respond.

Do you do it while you're in school or after?

rivatnt said:
hey drugdealer, do you know anything about the community pharmacy entrepreneurship program? I know they have it and you mentioned that was one of the good things you liked about the school. I tried emailing the guy responsible but he didnt respond.

Do you do it while you're in school or after?
I don’t know very much. At my interview, I was told there were a few classes you take if you are interested in that pathway (they would be electives), and then you can partner with Amerisource Bergen to open your own pharmacy. I think you would have to get all your generics from them, but I don’t know if they help fund the start-up costs or loan money or anything. At orientation, the professor in charge briefly mentioned the program, just adding that you write a business plan in one of the classes. That’s about all I know.