MCPHS-Worcester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmdwannab

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!
I was just curious if anyone has heard from MCPHS-Worcester after the holiday break? Just checking! I was emailed by one of the admissions personnel and he told me that my file would be reviewed after the holiday break. This was after he asked if I had taken a certain pre-requisite class. I know it is still early (I think they went back to classes on the 3rd.) But from what I understand they are pretty darn quick! Thanks in advance! 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DrugDealer said:
Sergey!! I knew that man was creepy.



hey drugdealer, do you know anything about the community pharmacy entrepreneurship program? I know they have it and you mentioned that was one of the good things you liked about the school. I tried emailing the guy responsible but he didnt respond.

Do you do it while you're in school or after?
 
rivatnt said:
hey drugdealer, do you know anything about the community pharmacy entrepreneurship program? I know they have it and you mentioned that was one of the good things you liked about the school. I tried emailing the guy responsible but he didnt respond.

Do you do it while you're in school or after?
I don’t know very much. At my interview, I was told there were a few classes you take if you are interested in that pathway (they would be electives), and then you can partner with Amerisource Bergen to open your own pharmacy. I think you would have to get all your generics from them, but I don’t know if they help fund the start-up costs or loan money or anything. At orientation, the professor in charge briefly mentioned the program, just adding that you write a business plan in one of the classes. That’s about all I know.