Kaplan's Qbank Giveaway

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Kaplan's Qbank GIVEAWAY!
kaplan_qb_logo.gif
​

The first 100 SDN members to respond with all of the requested information will get 3-months of access to Kaplan's new Step 1 Qbank beginning Dec 15th!

E-mail your first and last name, address, telephone number, school, and SDN username to [email protected].

E-mail us NOW to get the new and improved Step 1 Qbank with important new features like a Score Estimator, able to predict your USMLE score based on your Qbank performance and brand new questions that are even more like the actual exam.

QbankChallenge.jpg
​

Have you taken the Qbank Challenge? Check out www.QbankChallenge.com and tell us what you think on this forum!


Edited by mshheaddoc - this is an approved offer by SDN Marketing


Once you are verified as an SDN member you will be contacted by Kaplan within the next week. The sooner we get the 100, the sooner you know! I will be verifying that the user is a member of SDN only, you can use whichever email is convenient for you (we won't be matching them!).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
that was fun haha. glad that the forum didn't overload... i guess we'll know in next few days since the 3 months starts on dec15?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Kaplan! I forgot my phone number in my email but included it in a second email I sent a second later...I hope this is ok!! 🙂
 
Once you are verified as an SDN member you will be contacted by Kaplan within the next week. The sooner we get the 100, the sooner you know!

I think I'm registered under a different email, but I used my school email in this one ... is this ok?

I can verify all my info thru PM if needed. Thanks!
 
Argh. I hope I make the top 100. I watched this forum from midnight until about 3:00 am, got up early and started monitoring it, and finally posted a comment at ~9:00 am wondering why there was no further information. Of course the time was announced shortly after, when it was impossible for me to be near a computer.

That's why I don't gamble... no luck I tell you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else recheck their email info 2x just to make sure you put in everything they wanted?? Oh how the pain of neurosis burns.

I checked mine 3x actually.:laugh:

There's still under 40 views for this thread, so maybe there's still time for other people to send their info.
 
Argh. I hope I make the top 100. I watched this forum from midnight until about 3:00 am, got up early and started monitoring it, and finally posted a comment at ~9:00 am wondering why there was no further information. Of course the time was announced shortly after, when it was impossible for me to be near a computer.

That's why I don't gamble... no luck I tell you!

Osli, we are so sorry for the wait! Thank you for submitting!
 
Once you are verified as an SDN member you will be contacted by Kaplan within the next week. The sooner we get the 100, the sooner you know!

I have sent an email without my info but the second one I included the required information ..hope u consider the first one ...in case it is counted among the first 100😳
 
Did any of you receive follow-up emails?? I so thought it meant I was top 100 until I saw what it said ... 24 more hours!!! I hope I got it.
 
Hi,

I took the Qbank challenge, and I must say I am very impressed with the quality of the questions.
In all fairness, I must point out they turned out to be quite a challenge!!! I hope Step 1 questions are not that hard!
Excellent work Kaplan... I am looking forward to the next challenge... I hope it is in a different subject. Anatomy is not my strongest subject.
 
Did any of you receive follow-up emails?? I so thought it meant I was top 100 until I saw what it said ... 24 more hours!!! I hope I got it.

I didn't get a follow up email. I hope that doesn't mean that I wasn't one of the first 100.😕
 
Hi,

I took the Qbank challenge, and I must say I am very impressed with the quality of the questions.
In all fairness, I must point out they turned out to be quite a challenge!!! I hope Step 1 questions are not that hard!
Excellent work Kaplan... I am looking forward to the next challenge... I hope it is in a different subject. Anatomy is not my strongest subject.

Clin2008, it's good to hear that you like our new Qbank! Thank you for your feedback!
 
man..i hope it is still not too late for me to get a spot!
thanks again kaplan for the opportunity
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad