-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
interview questions
Started by idoc2b
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I have to disagree with you Ariel... if you are going to send a thank you card, the time to do it is right after the interview. Sending a thank you card after you have been accepted would be fine, if you wanted to thank them for accepting you. Maybe a little desperate, but whatever. But, the original question was whether sending a card to the interviewer is appropriate. I think the answer is yes (again, to the admissions office, not the actual interviewer.) And, I don't know about you, but after I've just been rejected from a school, I'm not in the most thankful of moods!