PTCB Study Material

Started by jyw003
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jyw003

just moving along.....PharmD, BCPS, BCPP, APP
15+ Year Member
Hey all,

A couple of you had emailed me regarding some study notes. Here they are in flash card format.

Generic Drug Names
http://www.flashcardexchange.com/flashcards/view/463080

Nomenclature
http://www.flashcardexchange.com/flashcards/view/463121

Dosage Forms
http://www.flashcardexchange.com/flashcards/view/462039

Abbreviations
http://www.flashcardexchange.com/flashcards/view/462034

Jason

Nice job - Linked to this thread from a fellow poster needing help...

~above~
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have some PTCB Exam study materials. I have passed the PTCB exam in my first try. Those books I used really helped me score high on PTCE.

If you want to buy these books, send me private messages. We can make a deal.

please don't post sales in these threads...there are specific topics for this.