has anyone got acceptance letter from Texas Tech yet?

Started by leann
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

leann

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had an interview with Texas Tech on March 5, 2004. I heard that they will send a letter within 7 to 10 days to accept students. I haven't heard anything from them yet, so I'm nervous now. I called them today, and they said that they haven't sent the letters out yet.
 
😕 Your interview was 3 days ago...Friday?...So, 7-10 days = March 12-15th, so I'm a little confused about why you're worried about not getting a letter yet? Hang in there. 😎 It's a little too early to freak out.
 
Oh no, I got messed up with other interview. I had an interview at Texas Tech on Feb. 27.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know someone who interviewed there the same day and hasn't heard back from them either. What other schools have you interviewed at?
 
leann,

I interviewed at Texas Tech on Feb. 27 as well and did receive my acceptance letter actually just earlier this week. So give it a few more days I guess.....don't stress and just hang it there. =)
 
RunOn,
"Earlier this week" means on this MOnday? Are you a local student at Amarrillo?
 
I had an interview at UH on mar. 5th, and they told me 1-2 months..and Tech said 7-10 days? was the person I talked to exagerating or does Tech send out their letters sooner than UH?
 
tech wasn't exaggerating, they do send it out in ten days. i have a friend that received theirs in 10 days. i'm waiting to hear from them as well...maybe i will hear from them this week. went to mine the 5th.
 
leann,

I interviewed at Texas Tech on Feb. 27 and received my acceptance letter on Monday March 8th and no I am not a local Amarillo resident. Hope that helps. Good Luck. =)