has anyone got acceptance letter from Texas Tech yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leann

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had an interview with Texas Tech on March 5, 2004. I heard that they will send a letter within 7 to 10 days to accept students. I haven't heard anything from them yet, so I'm nervous now. I called them today, and they said that they haven't sent the letters out yet.

Members don't see this ad.

:confused: Your interview was 3 days ago...Friday?...So, 7-10 days = March 12-15th, so I'm a little confused about why you're worried about not getting a letter yet? Hang in there. :cool: It's a little too early to freak out.

Oh no, I got messed up with other interview. I had an interview at Texas Tech on Feb. 27.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know someone who interviewed there the same day and hasn't heard back from them either. What other schools have you interviewed at?

leann,

I interviewed at Texas Tech on Feb. 27 as well and did receive my acceptance letter actually just earlier this week. So give it a few more days I guess.....don't stress and just hang it there. =)

RunOn,
"Earlier this week" means on this MOnday? Are you a local student at Amarrillo?

I had an interview at UH on mar. 5th, and they told me 1-2 months..and Tech said 7-10 days? was the person I talked to exagerating or does Tech send out their letters sooner than UH?

tech wasn't exaggerating, they do send it out in ten days. i have a friend that received theirs in 10 days. i'm waiting to hear from them as well...maybe i will hear from them this week. went to mine the 5th.

leann,

I interviewed at Texas Tech on Feb. 27 and received my acceptance letter on Monday March 8th and no I am not a local Amarillo resident. Hope that helps. Good Luck. =)