has anyone got acceptance letter from Texas Tech yet?

leann

15+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2004
    I had an interview with Texas Tech on March 5, 2004. I heard that they will send a letter within 7 to 10 days to accept students. I haven't heard anything from them yet, so I'm nervous now. I called them today, and they said that they haven't sent the letters out yet.

About the Ads

RunOn

15+ Year Member
    Feb 8, 2004
      leann,

I interviewed at Texas Tech on Feb. 27 as well and did receive my acceptance letter actually just earlier this week. So give it a few more days I guess.....don't stress and just hang it there. =)

emogrrrrl

I like my freedom
      7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Mar 3, 2004
      www.
      1. Fellow [Any Field]
        tech wasn't exaggerating, they do send it out in ten days. i have a friend that received theirs in 10 days. i'm waiting to hear from them as well...maybe i will hear from them this week. went to mine the 5th.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.