****The Official Western University Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

I'm in!! Lifetime dream just came true!

Just saw it on aadsas! It was previously check back.

Members don't see this ad :)
Same here! "Offer Made"! Woohoo!

Congrats!!!!!!

I interviewed there in October and I have never had anything on AADSAS...hmmm... :(

yayy im in too =) congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phone call!? What times? :confused:

So anxious.

Maybe they are going by dates or something or last name because I am definitely in the last 6 letters of the alphabet! Haha..who knows.

This is giving me gastric ulcers.

rut roh. I don't have Western in my AADSAS portal.

Nonetheless, CONGRATS! Hopefully I can join you in the celebration at some point today.

Not even on my aadsas: Congrats everyone! It is a great up and coming school!

"Offer Made"!
xMgt5.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone get a call or email? I interviewed in October and Western has never shown up on my AASDAS

Not on mine either, but my interview was in November.

what about the rest of us who don't have aadsas update for western??? this sucks!

Just called the school and they said they don't update through AADSAS... what's the deal with those of you who got an update??

I have no idea! but I am about to freak out

hey i got the same thing. does offer made mean accepted?

yes congrats!!! When was your interview?

I'm in too. Just relax guys/gals, I'm going to my state school, so that's one more spot for you all. Enjoy Western, I really like SoCal.

This is so weird! School is not aware of its aadsas update?!!!

my interview was on 11/5.

yeah mine neither. and I am guessing this is not good news?? or school is offering acceptance to some by addsas?

Did anyone get a call or email? I interviewed in October and Western has never shown up on my AASDAS
western has never shown up in my aadsas as well but I wouldn't worry -- my interviewer told me off the record that I was in. I'm assuming some may be contacted in a different way or it may possibly just take longer for our aadsas accounts to be updated. so keep your fingers crossed because there's still a chance!!

The AADSAS update is for real. I just got a call from faculty; accepted.

I'm starting to freak out........ no status update in aadsas and western seems to be calling people now.....:scared:

what number did you call to? Mine went on a voice-mail! grrr!

so what happens if you never had western on aadsas? snail mail?

Got a call from Western not too long ago, making it official! They said they would send out the acceptance packet with all the info today and it should arrive within a week via snail mail.

I just talked to Vanessa and she said acceptances are coming via snail mail... :xf:

So for those of us who don't have western on our aadsas it looks like we have a little more waiting to do!

what about phone calls? Won't they call us today?

Hey guys. I spoke with Western - the letters went out today, and thus will arrive in a few days. Also, possibly faculty members will be making phone calls today to those applicants that got accepted. No updates on AADSAS.
Congrats to everyone who got accepted and good luck to all that are still awaiting the decision.

Aadsas update is real. I also got a phone call this morning! So stoked :banana:

Got the AADSAS update but no phone call. What does that mean?????!!!!!!

LOL, found out from my mom just now that they called my home phone! :p

Just wondering, has anybody received their packet from Western yet?

Just wondering, has anybody received their packet from Western yet?
yes. I got it 3 days ago. It's not like a huge packet, more like 4 papers. One that you send back in that you accept with the deposit.

I got a call from Dr. Bradley Henson yesterday around 4pm about my acceptance. However, I haven't seen anything change on AADSAS and haven't received an email from Western U yet either. Has anyone else heard recently?

I got a voicemail from Dr. Henson on the 6th (3 days ago) for my acceptance. I have never had westernu show up on my aadsas and it still does not. He said the packet should be on the way this week. Interviewed oct 22nd.

Oh phew! I was so worried because no one else wrote recently on this thread and because I didn't get an email or have it show up on my aadsas, but I never had westernu show up on my aadsas either. I called Western today and they said they sent out packets this morning and should be arriving by the end of the week. Congrats!

Just looking to see if anyone has received an update? I know a lot of ppl received calls on Jan. 6th. I'm just hoping all acceptances haven't been given out :(