****The Official Marquette University Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

Did anyone else receive a phone call from Marquette?

I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED WOW!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!
May I ask if your AADSAS portals changed to "check back on dec 1" or stayed "invited for interview"?

Me Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! yes! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
for those getting the marquette phone call (congrats), did you all have "check back dec 1"? Or did some receive a call while their AADSAS was still "invited for interview"?

Congrats!!
I am jealous!! just because you guys can relax now while we still gotta press F5 continously.:smuggrin:

Best of luck to everybody! I hope all of you guys receive good news asap!!! And yup, it changed to Check Back.

Congrats you guys! The first accepted students of this cycle. Must feel pretty good!

Just got the call!! Couldn't be more excited. My status was "check back dec 1" on the bottom.

how is it possible that they can start calling students before Dec1 ?

how is it possible that they can start calling students before Dec1 ?

on the phone he said that they are sending out the acceptance packets tomorrow, but they like to call the students the night before as a congratulations. i don't know if that's kosher or not but i don't care!!!!!

can everyone who got an acceptance here state if they had "check back at dec 1" and if it was located at the bottom of AADSAS? Thanks!

Just got the call!! Congrats everyone. I couldn't be more excited!!

Congrats to c/o 2016 accepted at Marquette!

on the phone he said that they are sending out the acceptance packets tomorrow, but they like to call the students the night before as a congratulations. i don't know if that's kosher or not but i don't care!!!!!

Isn't it still considered a notification?

My status is changed to please check back Dec. 1 for more info blah blah but I didn't get a phone call... is this status good/bad/doesn't mean anything?? I am also in state fyi

I got the call right at 5!!! I'm going to be a dentistttttt!!!!!!!!

Yay!! Got the call! I cried on the phone.... hahaha I am so happy!!

Hey, a favor, could people say what time they received the call? This might give those of us who are waiting an idea if Brian is still making calls. Thanks!

I am really looking into getting into the Marquette Dental School, can some of you guys who got in post yours stats, such as gpa, extracurriculars, and DAT score?

Thanks for the couple of response on times. It seems things have really quieted down. I'm guessing he's done for the night. 80 calls would be a lot to do in one night, so I'm hoping there will be more calls tomorrow.

Congrats everyone that got called!!! Is anyone in-state that got called or is everyone that got called tonight out-of-state? I'm hoping they just called out of state people tonight and they will be calling the in staters tomorrow!!!!!!

I'm in state, but it seems that everyone else here is out of state for the most part

K thanks! Well hopefully they only made some of the calls tonight :/

Good luck man.... and I'm pretty sure there's no way they've made all the calls yet especially for in staters... If you were outta state and hadn't heard yet I'd feel your chances were definitely slimmer.

I got the call from Cassie, not Brian. They might have split the calls. However, last year I think I read somewhere that people got calls both days? Don't quote me on that one but check AADSAS tonight! Best of luck everybody!

Couldn't resist logging in today to relive all of the excitement I felt exactly one year ago. Congrats, everyone!