Sherlock WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Official Vote Tally:

LIS - 5 (SOV, heylodeb, dyachei, CFC, kakuru)
ksmi117 - 1 (Dandelion)
Sheeps - 17 (orcagirl, PP, TW, wildcat, SnS, wldlfstdnt, Abney, krist, HOH, zany, DVMD, abber, ksmi, LIS, philliab, nohika, devyn)

Votes from thin air ;) - 2

Deadline is about 1 hour and 20 minutes away. Voting will stay open until then unless the last vote comes in or Sheeps has all of the current votes.

Members don't see this ad.

I was at the beach so I missed sign-ups, but I did get sun burn on a large portion of my body.:rolleyes: I am not that upset about missing it since I am going to be busy getting ready to move to another country/vet school, but if you really want to give me a part to play I wont protest:D
in that case unelect LIS, elect Sheepie.

If you can appoint an assistant mod, APPOINT ME (or LIS)

Members don't see this ad :)
Community is probably my favorite show! Now I have been brainstorming at work how to make a community ww game:D It could be done.

It could definitely be done. For bad guys you've got evil Troy and evil Abed (read that as if it's sung), security guard Chang, Pierce's dad, lots of others actually. You could have paintball guns, the psychologist could be used to confuse someone for a cycle. So many possibilities!

*******************************************************************************************
Thanks for the votes guys, I wont let you down with whatever I get to do:laugh:
tumblr_m4s0rlr1Pc1qckl0z.gif

**********************************************************************************

I can't resist a Community fan! unelect ksmi117, elect sheepdogpsu.

haha. I wrote that comment and then went off into RL land and came back to this, lol

Unelect LIS, Elect Sheeps

Can't wait for this game to get going!

*******************************************************************************************
Thanks for the votes guys, I wont let you down with whatever I get to do:laugh:
tumblr_m4s0rlr1Pc1qckl0z.gif

**********************************************************************************

This better mean that you won't let the villagers down.....

Official Vote Tally:

LIS - 1 (CFC)
Sheeps - 22 (orcagirl, PP, TW, wildcat, SnS, wldlfstdnt, Abney, krist, HOH, zany, DVMD, abber, ksmi, LIS, Philliab, nohika, devyn, SOV, dyachei, kakuru, Dandelion, heylodeb)

Almost there!

Last edited:
Yeah, Sheeps could be an entirely neutral player playing for himself. Like a bad-A fox. :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah wolves. Be careful who you kill. You ruined a special moment between the mods and me :(

HA! One of my friends texted me TW instead of "the". It's catchin on!!!

Yeah wolves. Be careful who you kill. You ruined a special moment between the mods and me :(

No offense TW, but your role and its connection in that game was singlehandedly the most frustrating thing in my WW game-time. Though I'll admit I was really sad to see you get killed...

No offense TW, but your role and its connection in that game was singlehandedly the most frustrating thing in my WW game-time. Though I'll admit I was really sad to see you get killed...

You are preaching to the choir. I had to discuss with Dvm how do I exactly play this game when I don't care who wins but myself! Lol

You are preaching to the choir. I had to discuss with Dvm how do I exactly play this game when I don't care who wins but myself! Lol

Just outta curiosity, what would've happened if TW was the last man standing? Who would've one? Neutrality?

I always get a little confused for a split second when I see TW since those are my maiden initials.

I always get a little confused for a split second when I see TW since those are my maiden initials.

:love: even better!

My initials are LEE. My parents did that on purpose.

Sherlock is the 17th pre-vet WW game, and up until now Sheeps had played in every single one. Now there are only 2 gold medalists: devyn and dyachei. :smuggrin:

It's kind of funny that of the 16 WW games I have played I only started as a wolf in the very first 2, and never been neutral, so I have been a villager for 14 straight games. But I have been converted at least 5 or 6 of those times so I don't really know which I like better.:laugh:

My username poses a huge problem with these games. On most sites my nickname is Wolf, short for Wolfspeaker. :smuggrin::rofl: Very glad someone started calling me WS here instead! :D

Voting closed, results pending.

Final Vote Tally:

Sheeps - 22 (orcagirl, PP, TW, wildcat, SnS, wldlfstdnt, Abney, krist, HOH, zany, DVMD, abber, ksmi, LIS, Philliab, nohika, devyn, SOV, dyachei, kakuru, Dandelion, heylodeb)
LIS - 1 (CFC)

“We should probably do what she said. Any ideas as to who’d be the best Head Officer

After SnS spoke up, there was a brief period of silence, which PetPony shattered by screaming with excitement, “WOOHOO!” She shrugged as several heads turned toward her incredulously. “What? I know we’re here to root out the traitors in New Scotland Yard, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a good time doing it!” Several people apparently had similar thoughts, as they voted to elect her.

“Harumph! Old men stick together,” declared SOV and placed his vote for LIS. “Oh, and it’s his birthday, too.”

More and more people called out their votes, and LIS quickly pulled far ahead of the competition. He probably would have won if Sheepdog hadn’t walked by the grounds and DVMDream hadn’t noticed him outside the fence. “Sheeps! Why aren’t you participating in this training exercise? Don’t you know you’ll have to give up your gold medal from the Chief Superintendent now? :(“

The thought of Sheeps losing his medal was too much for orcagirl, so she brought up the idea of electing him as Head Officer. On the other end of their surveillance on the grounds, Mycroft and Anthea conferred secretly and reached a decision. The message was sent simultaneously to each officer’s phone: If Sheeps was prepared to accept the post, he would be an official candidate in the election. Following that announcement, almost every officer present renounced their previous vote and changed to Sheeps. Even a couple of passers-by outside the fence called out votes for him.

You have elected Sheepdogpsu as your Head Officer! Because Sheeps was not originally a player in the game, the post of Head Officer has been changed from its original function. Sheeps is now the Yard’s liaison to the mods and no longer has to speak in stars. He’s not a true player: he cannot vote, be attacked, or die, and he cannot win the game. Although everyone can PM Sheeps, he can’t PM back to anyone. What he can do is make a request of the mods each night; if he requests the answer to a question about the game he’ll be able to share the answer on the thread. He cannot reveal any player identities, Yarder or Organization member, so don't even bother to ask.

Not including Head Officer Sheeps, 24 players remain:
Pink Division
1. TigerWillow
2. PetPony
3. SnS
4. zanydogz

Banker Division
1. krist
2. DVMDream
3. SOV
4. CorporateFatCat

Game Division
1. nohika
2. heylodeb
3. wldlfstdnt
4. Abney

Scandal Division
1. LIS
2. dyachei
3. devyn
4. abbercadaver

Hounds Division
1. orcagirl
2. kakurubird
3. Jamr0ckin
4. wildcatj

Reichenbach Division
1. Dandelion18
2. Philliab
3. holdonhope
4. ksmi117

It is now Night 1. Please PM with your night actions. Night closes at 12 pm CDT or when all PMs have been received.

Woohoo!! Yay Sheeps. Now this girlie had better be getting to bed. Don't want the husband to get mad. :p

I've got to admit, this sheepie things is totally weird. Cool. Kindof like Kyprioth in Tortall, eh mods? ;)

YAY Sheeps!!!! Welcome to the game!!!!! :D

tumblr_m6hh8yXDAI1r68j54.gif

I am going to head to bed in a few... as I really need to go to bed at a decent time tonight...

I've got to admit, this sheepie things is totally weird. Cool. Kindof like Kyprioth in Tortall, eh mods? ;)
Well, Kyprioth was mainly the mods having fun... :smuggrin: But kind of, yeah, although Sheeps is a lot more limited in scope. Think of him as particularly friendly, good-listener troll. :)

And with the :love: I guess it's pointless to ask if you liked it, right wldlfstdnt?

I'm re-watching the first episode now. I wish the second season was on netflix. :(

Alright, I'm hitting the sack.

I'm going to ride horses in the morning (OMG I finally found some in town that I can ride/borrow!) so I may not have signal out there...so I may be in and out.

Should definitely be back before lynch deadline if it's going to be 8pm again, though. :)

The bbc episodes are on Netflix?

I watched one on bbc channel, and I think it was kinda disturbing. I'm all for giving it another shot tho

The 3 episode series is on Netflix right now. Not sure if it's the correct one this game is based on? :confused:

Each season is only 3 episodes long. First season is on Neflix, but it doesn't sound like the second season is yet. Obviously, I like the show, so I may regret this, but disturbing how?

Is the guy who plays Watson a bumbling idiot and is kinda useless? Then that's the one lol.

Isn't it the same actor who was in the sad excuse of a movie The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy??

First season is on Neflix, but it doesn't sound like the second season is yet. Obviously, I like the show, so I may regret this, but disturbing how?

I forget what it was. It was within the year. Maybe I just didnt like how Holmes acted compared to other bbc series I have seen.

Oh wait. I remember. I think people were strapped to bombs or something?

But, I will watch another episode just for you IPB! :love:

Well, I don't know if I'd call him useless, but yeah. It's Martin Freeman. Who's also playing Bilbo in The Hobbit, which I really want to see.

Well, I don't know if I'd call him useless, but yeah. It's Martin Freeman. Who's also playing Bilbo in The Hobbit, which I really want to see.

I must have seen a really bad episode. I remember yelling at the tv haaha!!!!

Oh yeah, when does night end?? Gotta check to see if I'm dead

I forget what it was. It was within the year. Maybe I just didnt like how Holmes acted compared to other bbc series I have seen.

Oh wait. I remember. I think people were strapped to bombs or something?
:laugh: Ah, The Great Game. Season 1, episode 3.

Wait! wth?!? ONLY THREE EPISODES?!? Why???
Because the BBC is weird and likes to torture its fans? At least we know there's a season 3 coming sometime next year. When season 1 aired, no one knew if it would be coming back or not.

Is the guy who plays Watson a bumbling idiot and is kinda useless? Then that's the one lol.

Isn't it the same actor who was in the sad excuse of a movie The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy??

He gets better I promise. It's one of my favorite shows ever!