Sherlock WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ah and whomever killed HOH with that vest, thank you not so very much for getting rid of our Scape goat!! :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

When I tried out the Semtex vest. DVMDream was on it and wouldn't let it go at all.

Sorry... :oops:

Using explosive devices on Night 1 just doesn't seem very villager like to me and I probably won't change my opinion on that much or at least be very highly skeptical of the person who did it.

Sorry... :oops:

Using explosive devices on Night 1 just doesn't seem very villager like to me and I probably won't change my opinion on that much or at least be very highly skeptical of the person who did it.

But I had a high index of suspicion that it would not blow up based on my convo with the mods. And it didn't. and I admitted it on thread.

It doesn't add up to wolf, no matter how you try to spin it.

Members don't see this ad :)
So in the end I just stuck to my longer-held (and incorrect) suspicion of heylodeb. She really threw me for a loop by investigating me, vouching for me, and then voting to lynch me. Had I been smarter, I would have realized that really that makes her look more like a desperate villager than a wolf, but at the time it just confused me. And when people confuse me, I generally put higher odds on them being a wolf. :)

Seriously! :mad: You didn't believe me for even one second! :mad::mad

Fight on, dear SOV,
We all fought on, to victory!
Our wolfy team of five,
Looked up to you!
Fight on and win, dear SOV!
Fight on, wolf victory!
Fight on!!!

:barf: Not gonna happen again.

Ah and whomever killed HOH with that vest, thank you not so very much for getting rid of our Scape goat!! :mad:

Yeah - that was me. So many people had used it and it said in the PM that the explosives were fake so I thought it was safe. Still feel bad about that one, HOH!

Oh and just wanna say mods, great game! This one was definitely fun to watch on the sides. :D

But I had a high index of suspicion that it would not blow up based on my convo with the mods. And it didn't. and I admitted it on thread.

It doesn't add up to wolf, no matter how you try to spin it.

Anyone can claim they had a convo with the mods, doesn't mean that it actually happened and the vest did explode sometimes.

When people use items that can potentially kill villagers they tend to go on my list of suspicions/people who should be investigated and if there is no better target for lynch then it is better to get rid of the person who could unintentionally kill another villager just randomly using potentially dangerous items. That is just how I think and since we have caught wolves using items like that on villagers, I won't change that thought.

Anyone can claim they had a convo with the mods, doesn't mean that it actually happened and the vest did explode sometimes.

When people use items that can potentially kill villagers they tend to go on my list of suspicions/people who should be investigated and if there is no better target for lynch then it is better to get rid of the person who could unintentionally kill another villager just randomly using potentially dangerous items. That is just how I think and since we have caught wolves using items like that on villagers, I won't change that thought.

You keep forgetting the part when I told everyone about it/wasn't caught in a lie about it.

Honestly, I've always said using items is what the mods intend and they plan for it. You need to know how they work to use them effectively. Even potentially dangerous ones.

Just a difference of opinion.

You keep forgetting the part when I told everyone about it/wasn't caught in a lie about it.

Honestly, I've always said using items is what the mods intend and they plan for it. You need to know how they work to use them effectively. Even potentially dangerous ones.

Good Points... I did get kind of upset that no one was using some of the items I created in the games I modded. They were good items that needed to feel loved.

Thanks for a great game mods!!

I PMed IPB after my death asking who the remaining wolf was because I had no freaking idea at all. Felt nice knowing when everyone else was floundering, but oh my gosh, well played, SOV. I had honestly no level of suspicion on you.

We were so disappointed that people kept refusing to use the Browning until the wolves got it. It even said in the description it'd come in useful when talking to fellow officers, does that sound like a killing item to you? :rolleyes: I told cuit we should've just given it to you, RNG be darned.

Although the confusion over the CCTV, Mycroft's ID, and Spray Paint were amazing to watch. :smuggrin:

We were so disappointed that people kept refusing to use the Browning until the wolves got it. It even said in the description it'd come in useful when talking to fellow officers, does that sound like a killing item to you? :rolleyes: I told cuit we should've just given it to you, RNG be darned.

Although the confusion over the CCTV, Mycroft's ID, and Spray Paint were amazing to watch. :smuggrin:

I just know how much it frustrates me when items go unused. A lot of times, they don't have the action people think they have.

And I will always take any item, RNG or not;)

Members don't see this ad :)

I wanted the spray paint as a wolf. I was convinced it could be used to spray paint the CCTV cameras to hide actions.

And I was pretty sure mycroft's id was to evade investigation!

1 for 2 isn't bad in these games.

And I was really disappointed you didn;t mention my ID in the write-up to use mycroft's ID to break into your files and learn everyone's roles. :laugh:

Or my attempt to kill sheepdog. :laugh::laugh:

Or asking to be given all the items as a wolf. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Because that would have worked out so well for you. :laugh: Yes, let's tell everyone that SOV wanted to kill Sheeps, who was mainly helping the villagers. Or that you wanted all the items so you could kill/silence/gibberish everyone. Hmm, I wonder who the wolf could be...? :laugh:

Because that would have worked out so well for you. :laugh: Yes, let's tell everyone that SOV wanted to kill Sheeps, who was mainly helping the villagers. Or that you wanted all the items so you could kill/silence/gibberish everyone. Hmm, I wonder who the wolf could be...? :laugh:
Didn;t have to mention WHO was doing those things. Although maybe I am the only one crazy enough to try.

I found that at the end, creativity was sacrificed for speed in posting the results.

I told the mods that I would sneak up sitting in a wheelchair with LIS spray painted on the back and that LIS would be so happy to see his wheelchair that he will be shocked when I spray him with the fog.

Awesome game guys!!! :smuggrin::smuggrin: I was still alive when IPB granted the conversion, and TW and I had a super-quick/rapid-fire convo about who to convert. :smuggrin:

Thanks IPB and cuitlamiztli!! (I like to spell it out cause I can).

Awesome game guys!!! :smuggrin::smuggrin: I was still alive when IPB granted the conversion, and TW and I had a super-quick/rapid-fire convo about who to convert. :smuggrin:

Thanks IPB and cuitlamiztli!! (I like to spell it out cause I can).

You and I are the fastest pmers in the world.

This person?
Yeah
Well what about that person?
Oh yeah!... Wait no this person!
Why?
Because yadda yadda
You're right.. But what about this person bc yadda yadda
Go TW go!
Sayanara Nohika!

You and I are the fastest pmers in the world.

This person?
Yeah
Well what about that person?
Oh yeah!... Wait no this person!
Why?
Because yadda yadda
You're right.. But what about this person bc yadda yadda
Go TW go!
Sayanara Nohika!

Basically. :laugh::laugh: :rofl:

The spreadsheet was used until philliab died and it was TW and I, and then we were PMing.

My first time being an original wolf!! And I was the cabbie!! :rofl: My sister and I got some good laughs out of that - would've been worse if I was Moriarty! :laugh: