Sherlock WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And night is scheduled to end at 12 pm CDT tomorrow, but people are PMing a lot earlier in this game and I'm only missing 4 pms, so maybe earlier.

Members don't see this ad.

And night is scheduled to end at 12 pm CDT tomorrow, but people are PMing a lot earlier in this game and I'm only missing 4 pms, so maybe earlier.

Ooooo wolves are on top of their game.

Apparently mom knows a lot about Sherlock Holmes. Finally I get to openly torture her while playing this game :rofl: she always gives me evil looks when I'm on the phone bc she assumes I'm playing this game 24/7, even when I'm not

Alright, glad I gave the show another chance. only 17 minutes in and I already like it.

Members don't see this ad :)
See? :D

WW: exposing pre-vetters to new and interesting things since Feb. 2012.

Last edited:
It could definitely be done. For bad guys you've got evil Troy and evil Abed (read that as if it's sung), security guard Chang, Pierce's dad, lots of others actually. You could have paintball guns, the psychologist could be used to confuse someone for a cycle. So many possibilities!

Oh, yes, please make a Community game! And maybe I can actually get in on that one?

Ooooo wolves are on top of their game.

Apparently mom knows a lot about Sherlock Holmes. Finally I get to openly torture her while playing this game :rofl: she always gives me evil looks when I'm on the phone bc she assumes I'm playing this game 24/7, even when I'm not

Seriously though, TW, are you really ever not playing? Sorry to miss the gigantic upheaval in voting, but I'd like to think I was the only one to stay true to LIS's birthday present :). I was at a riveting baseball game. Go Giants....

Goooood morningggg! Oh wait...all of you are still asleep :p

Congrats sheepie! (I need to think of a name that rivals swampdog and goes along with the theme....ponder ponder....)

Now off to work on my research project and remember stats. Ugh. Will check back in later!

I'm awake! :D Just got back from a walk between the storms. Quite the lightening show outside, but it was on either side of town so I was safe!

Booo! Totally thought that night ended at midnight last night. Now I have to actually do some work this morning. :cool:

I have not seen the show.. I don't really watch tv though... but perhaps if I find it online I will check it out

WS - change your damn avatar or do not post in this fecking thread!!!!! :mad: it freaks the feck out of me and I do not like it. capisce! :lame:

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry I've been MIA so far. Developed a nasty sinus/ear infection and have been doped up heavily.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Aw, I hope you feel better soon! :luck:

But it's going slow anyways so you didn't miss much. :)

Leaving to go open up a UK bank account, be back later tonight. Then I sign the lease on my flat tomorrow morning (still a slight chance that things could fall through but hopeful that everything will be fine). If all goes according to plan, then I will be spending tomorrow moving into the new flat. I may be MIA for quite a bit and it may be a while before I can get internet in the new flat although I think I might be able to get it set up tomorrow but I am not entirely sure so if you don't hear from me at all tomorrow that will be why. If I am unable to get internet hooked up tomorrow then I will be internet-less... just letting everyone know.

Whatever it is, can someone tell me the difference to est and give an example to make sure I understand? :laugh: :love:

I think it's cdt, meaning add an hour to get edt. 12pm cdt=1pm edt. Unless someone wants to correct me on this?

Seriously though, TW, are you really ever not playing? Sorry to miss the gigantic upheaval in voting, but I'd like to think I was the only one to stay true to LIS's birthday present :). I was at a riveting baseball game. Go Giants....

Riveting..... Psh.

You know my thoughts about your game lol :)

I think it's cdt, meaning add an hour to get edt. 12pm cdt=1pm edt. Unless someone wants to correct me on this?

:thumbup: This is right although not sure why it is called edt vs est and cdt vs cst :confused:

CST is one hour behind EST..... so it is half 10 in the morning there right now :D

:thumbup: This is right although not sure why it is called edt vs est and cdt vs cst :confused:

CST is one hour behind EST..... so it is half 10 in the morning there right now :D

Daylight savings time = D. Standard time = S. It is now daylight savings time.

Welcome. Just started watching the BBC series. Good so far.

Good morning! Just started watching the first episode on netflix, so far its pretty good!

You're still doing it wrong. :smuggrin:

Morning folks! My Internet is down which means I'm on my phone. Grr. I work from 2-9 (4-11p cDt...I hate the D, too and only learned that in the last couple weeks)...... Will probably miss the lynch but the first ones are normally crap anyway.

Still. People need to get their PMs in, and early if they can.

Who is the one?!? They have had so long to get that PM in.

Not I said the fly. "I'm always playing" :p

I sent a reminder out. If they get back to me soon, results will take a little longer since cuit isn't on lunch yet.

I have no idea what mine is. I think a Pomeranian?

Alright, night is closed and results are pending!

Remember not to share/act on any information received in results PMs until the write-up is posted. And be patient, please.

As darkness falls, the officers spread out all over the grounds. They feel pretty good about electing Sheeps as Head Officer, and the hope that he'll be a wise and fair liaison raises their spirits as they fall asleep. Unfortunately, not everyone has a restful night. One person disdains sleep entirely in favor of examining the Back Garden in minute detail. Someone else proves to be very popular with their fellow officers and barely had a chance to settle from the last interruption into sleep before another one comes along.

Several people spread rumors throughout the night: A strange fog was seen with a hazy figure turning in circles in the center of it; someone was shot; someone ran far away from everyone else, crying hysterically; the surveillance cameras kept swivelling to watch the same people all night...

As dawn breaks, the officers meet back together in the room where they'd first woken up yesterday. Everyone is present and accounted for and no one died.

Not including Head Officer Sheeps, 24 players remain:
Pink Division
1. TigerWillow
2. PetPony
3. SnS
4. zanydogz

Banker Division
1. krist
2. DVMDream
3. SOV
4. CorporateFatCat

Game Division
1. nohika
2. heylodeb
3. wldlfstdnt
4. Abney

Scandal Division
1. LIS
2. dyachei
3. devyn
4. abbercadaver

Hounds Division
1. orcagirl
2. kakurubird
3. Jamr0ckin
4. wildcatj

Reichenbach Division
1. Dandelion18
2. Philliab
3. holdonhope
4. ksmi117

It is now Day 2. Please vote for one player to lynch. Day closes at 8 pm CDT or when plurality has been reached.

Last edited:
No one died? I hope someone got some good information, otherwise my RNG will have to be put to use.

Gray pieces of dust floating, floating all around as I am spinning, spinning like a fan.... Yes a fan... A fan that spins around the dust... Dust, settling... like a little bunny... the dust bunny running away swiftly

Seems too early for a conversion... at least in most games.

Looks like at least one person was injured as someone was shot, so I would think maybe at least one person is silenced?

Anyone know of any successful protection last night? That would seem most likely for a first night no deaths...

I really can't figure out the rest of the write-up :confused:

Gray pieces of dust floating, floating all around as I am spinning, spinning like a fan.... Yes a fan... A fan that spins around the dust... Dust, settling... like a little bunny... the dust bunny running away swiftly

Were you caught in the fog in the write-up????? :confused:

Seems too early for a conversion... at least in most games.

Looks like at least one person was injured as someone was shot, so I would think maybe at least one person is silenced?

Anyone know of any successful protection last night? That would seem most likely for a first night no deaths...

I really can't figure out the rest of the write-up :confused:

I actually just PMed my group that. It seems WAY too early for a conversion so I was thinking someone was maybe blocked

Fog, fog... Dust turns to bubbles and float, float up to the ceiling as the fan spins and pops them... Pops the poor little bubbles... that turn to feathers as they float down...

ruh-roh!