Sherlock WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
MAYBE I won't die... Maybe I gotsa 50/50 shot

Members don't see this ad.

Yes Heylodeb I AM so trusting.

You do manage to make everyone believe you in some weird sort of mind power way. Except for me. I know your evil ways Voldy, and you will never be able to trick me. :p

AND for whomever called the wolves stupid for not killing dear jam jam

She had the coat.

FOOLS.

I don't take chances like that!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was thinking about saying something about both TW and SnS the night I died but I wasn't sure so I didn't wanna say it. Made me so mad that I was right!

You do manage to make everyone believe you in some weird sort of mind power way. Except for me. I know your evil ways Voldy, and you will never be able to trick me. :p

Gotta admit.... It IS quite odd how I do that LOL.

But I convinced SnS that I THOUGHT she was correct in thinking you were a wolf.

Or ARE you........

And I'm just saying this to throw everyone off!!!

I was thinking about saying something about both TW and SnS the night I died but I wasn't sure so I didn't wanna say it. Made me so mad that I was right!

Oh... And I didn't lie about pp saying she suspected SnS in an email.

I NEVER lie

HOGH HOGH HOGH

AND for whomever called the wolves stupid for not killing dear jam jam

She had the coat.

FOOLS.

I don't take chances like that!!

:laugh: You wolves had multiple opportunites to get her before she resurrected and when she was coat-less... You are stupid, just the fact that she alluded to having a significant role and you keeping her alive up to the point for her to reveal that the role is a resurrection one is a bad wolfie move...

Gotta admit.... It IS quite odd how I do that LOL.

But I convinced SnS that I THOUGHT she was correct in thinking you were a wolf.

Or ARE you........

And I'm just saying this to throw everyone off!!!

OR am I'm just saying this to throw everyone off!

Where's the other wolf, GUYS?!?!

Whose been a lying POS???

Who has agreed and trusted me, or APPEARS to trust me

Who vehemently thinks I was suspicious for a long time??

Has this been a long con, a short con, a medium con, or a piece of bologna sandwich?!?!?

How many posts can I get in before I die?!!?

:laugh: You wolves had multiple opportunites to get her before she resurrected and when she was coat-less... You are stupid, just the fact that she alluded to having a significant role and you keeping her alive up to the point for her to reveal that the role is a resurrection one is a bad wolfie move...

Again. Bigger fish to fry....

Or did you not notice all your important roles are gone??

AND we were going to convert her. Sooooo that's not our fault you happened to get Krist before me!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
No, they are not... :p:p

Now who is confused???

Idk.... The confusee or the confuser???

Who really does the confusing??

Perhaps IPB is confused.

I believe that conversion wolf crazy sickness that SOV had in my game is catching

Mods, Can I use the browning to shoot TW instead of just to intimidate her, PLEEEAAASSEEE?? :D:D

I love to shove that brownin somewhere inappropriate for dyachei to hear about.

Only 20% battery to TWs phone!!!

Will she make it to see her survive her death?!?!! Stay tuned....

But thank you everyone for not killing me on my bday!!!! It would have been a sad bday.

But at least I'm at the beach. So I shall have a peaceful non violent death.

Scatter my ashes, my wolfy comrades.

So I shall have a peaceful non violent death.

Nope... I am going to use that browning to shoot you in as many places as I can that won't kill you, then I will beat you over the head with it and once you start to gain consciousness then I will finally shoot you dead...

Bad Wolfie!! You deserve a long and tortorous death... :mad:

Sorry, the Browning will be kept for its intended use only. :p

sadstitchintherain.gif

It is 1AM and I am getting up early tomorrow to go and try to get some tickets to the Olympics... :soexcited:

I will check in before I hop into bed... :xf: that TW will be good and dead by then and that this game will be over, but I have a strange feeling it won't be....

Nope... I am going to use that browning to shoot you in as many places as I can that won't kill you, then I will beat you over the head with it and once you start to gain consciousness then I will finally shoot you dead...

Bad Wolfie!! You deserve a long and tortorous death... :mad:

Yikes. Things are getting real here.

Phones dying slowly. It's sighing at me lol

Okay, kakuru hasn't voted yet, but I'm going to put TW out of her misery. Voting is closed and results pending.

Official Vote Tally:

TigerWillow - 5 (SOV, DVMD, ksmi, Jam, heylodeb)
DVMD - 1 (TW)
SOV - 1 (TW)

Yayyyyyyyy!!!

No more torture from you jerks!!!

YAY!!! DIE TW DIE!!!!!!!

kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Immediately, SOV and DVMD called out for TW’s blood. After a token protest, she started laughing evilly and shouting, “I vote for you, old man! And also you, meanie!” As she taunted the officers, they returned in kind. The discussion turned into one big mess with TW giving everyone crazy-eyed looks and blabbing whatever came into her head while the other officers talked over and around her while waiting for everyone to vote.

Just as everyone came to an agreement, a car pulled up outside the gates and from it emerged Anthea and two bulky guards. “She’ll be coming with me,” she told the officers. “Mr. Holmes wants to see to it that she’s still in condition to speak, at least for now. She’ll be... dealt with properly.”

You have lynched TigerWillow, otherwise known as Kitty Riley, the convert who used to be D.I. Gregson, an Organization member who was able to vote twice in one lynch of her choosing!

Not including Head Officer Sheeps, 8 players remain:
Pink Division
1. TigerWillow - Kitty Riley, the convert who was D.I. Gregson
2. PetPony - John Watson, the army doctor
3. SnS - Irene Adler, the Woman
4. zanydogz - Seb Wilkes

Banker Division
1. krist - Jim Moriarty, the consulting criminal
2. DVMDream
3. SOV
4. CorporateFatCat - Angelo

Game Division
1. nohika - Jefferson Hope, the cabbie
2. heylodeb
3. wldlfstdnt
4. Abney - Mike Stamford

Scandal Division
1. LIS
2. dyachei - Greg Lestrade, the Detective Inspector
3. devyn - Soo Lin Yao
4. abbercadaver - Sebastian Moran, the sniper

Hounds Division
1. orcagirl - Mrs. Hudson, the landlady
2. kakurubird
3. Jamr0ckin
4. wildcatj - Andrew West

Reichenbach Division
1. Dandelion18 - D.I. Dimmock
2. Philliab - General Shan, the smuggler
3. holdonhope - Sarah Sawyer
4. ksmi117

It is now Night 10. Please PM with your night actions. Night closes at 8 am CDT or when all PMs have been received.

Ha!

So technically wasn't killed YET!!!!

And OHMAGAHD WHY ISN'T THE GAME OVER?!?!

Dun dun dunnnnn

Get out yo lists!!!

Since TW was the conversion and per sheeps question we know that at one point there was ONE group with no wolves that leaves us with the following:

1. Kakuru is the wolf and can evade investigation because TW's group was the one group with no wolves and TW was converted after sheeps asked that question.

2. TW had already been converted when sheeps asked that question meaning that kakuru is good and heylodeb is our wolf, unless for some reason wldlf came back a wolf (doubt the latter because Jam was cleared and I don't think a villager would have been able to resurrect someone as a wolf, never know though).

I say we have a 50/50 shot of finding our wolf between kakuru and heylodeb.

I'm a little leery that we didn't actually SEE her die. :thumbdown:

Everyone is so
Confuzzled!!!

I love it!

Did TW die?!?! Did she NOT DIE?!

Since TW was the conversion and per sheeps question we know that at one point there was ONE group with no wolves that leaves us with the following:

1. Kakuru is the wolf and can evade investigation because TW's group was the one group with no wolves and TW was converted after sheeps asked that question.

2. TW had already been converted when sheeps asked that question meaning that kakuru is good and heylodeb is our wolf, unless for some reason wldlf came back a wolf (doubt the latter because Jam was cleared and I don't think a villager would have been able to resurrect someone as a wolf, never know though).

Does anyone remember which day sheeps asked that question? Because it was very early on that TW and SnS were talking about me being a wolf based on me playing like in HP & TW basically confirmed before her death that she was already mindmelding SnS at that point.

I'm pretty sure that Sheeps answered the question after that but I could be wrong and since I'm not a wolf there is a flaw in this reasoning and we are missing something.

I'll go back and try to find it.

DMVD - why aren't you a wolf?

Why heylodeb over any of the other people in groups with dead wolves?

Was krist dead when sheeps informed us that there was a clear group? Couldn't she have converted someone in that group?

DMVD - why aren't you a wolf?

I was cleared on Night 5. I have also been giving all of my info out in the open.... I used the browning on TW both last night and the night previous and surprisingly both nights turned up with no deaths... Why would I block a wolf if I was a wolf?

I have been very open on the thread, spilled my name and have been very open in PMs with SOV.

Why heylodeb over any of the other people in groups with dead wolves?

Was krist dead when sheeps informed us that there was a clear group? Couldn't she have converted someone in that group?

TW was the converted wolf and according to sheeps right before krist died there had been only one conversion...we are still looking for an original wolf.

Philliab was telling me and Dandy that heylodeb and wld were suspicious to her while nohika seemed to be good. Since the other two were wrong, I think heylo was clear at that point too.

TW was the converted wolf and according to sheeps right before krist died there had been only one conversion...we are still looking for an original wolf.

K. So the wolf is someone from a group that already has a dead wolf.

Have all of these people been cleared at some point: DVMD, SOV, LIS, heylo?

I was cleared on Night 5. I have also been giving all of my info out in the open.... I used the browning on TW both last night and the night previous and surprisingly both nights turned up with no deaths... Why would I block a wolf if I was a wolf?

I have been very open on the thread, spilled my name and have been very open in PMs with SOV.

ok. thanks. I've been playing most of this game from my phone and so don't have a spreadsheet and am starting to get people/items confused.

Philliab was telling me and Dandy that heylodeb and wld were suspicious to her while nohika seemed to be good. Since the other two were wrong, I think heylo was clear at that point too.

Given the information that we have from sheeps, the time frame in which it was given and the fact the TW was the converted wolf I believe our last wolf is between kakuru and heylodeb... Wolves often times say other wolves seem suspicious to throw us off track after they die... We think if a wolf is trying to throw suspicion onto someone then that person must be clear, which is not always true.

I have honestly thought that kakuru has been the wolf ever since Day 2 when dyachei used the vest on her and there were no deaths.

K. So the wolf is someone from a group that already has a dead wolf.

Have all of these people been cleared at some point: DVMD, SOV, LIS, heylo?

I was cleared on two separate occasions but one was SnS so it isn't very credible.