Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Hello everyone,
I am a female and I am looking for a female study partner to start preparing for nbde part 1. I graduated almost 8 yrs back n I am married with 2 kids.....is there anyone with similar situation or is there anyone who would like to try studying with me. Plz msg me ASAP. Thank all.
HI..I have the same satiuation i,m graduated sinc 6 year,s a go and i,m a mam for one baby ,,,,
i am from libya but i live in the usa ( CA)...so i don,t booking for the exam yet..I am looking for a female study partner to start preparing for nbde part 1...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello friends,
I am a female having a fresh start and looking for a study partner for part 1.planning to give exam next year early.i live in VA.do reply.

Hello, I'm looking for a serious study partner for part 1.
If interest please let me know!

I need a serious study partner to study Dentaldecks 2012 and 2013 edition. I live in CA.

I need a female study partner can study from 9am to 1pm CA Time.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a female study partner. I live in Nashville, TN. I've gone through the materials once and made notes but it would be nice to review with someone else. pm me please, thanks!

Hi looking for a female study partner to do dental decks during the night. Are you interested?

Members don't see this ad :)
need a female study partner to do dental decks night time. I have a daughter, household chores so can only study at night. I am serious and dedicated so will study hard

hii..
am in orange county..originaly from india..when u planing for ur exams?
hi,I am also a female from india and living in orange county,LA.I am also looking for a study partner.have you appeared in nbde or preparing for it?I will mail you if you would like to study with me.plz reply at [email protected]

Last edited:
HI I am a female from india.I live in Orange county,Los angeles.Graduated 2 yrs back.Preparing for nbde part 1.I need a study partner.Those who want to study along with me can reply me on my email id [email protected]

Last edited:
Hi dr.prinks..I also live in LA.I am a female dentist from Indore,india.Started my preparation for
nbde part 1 .Planning to give it in next few months.We can study togather if you need a study partner or we can share notes and do revisions and tests togather.
Please mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Hi All

I am an Indian female dentist looking for a study partner/s. I just started studying and plan to take NBDE part1 by mid October or November. Plan for studying is we set a goal for the day, read it on our own, discuss it at the end of the day if have any doubts on something... Also, i keep off from studies on weekends. May be we can take small test of each other just to see the progress. Please let me know if anyone likes the plan and is interested.

Thanks

hi dentbud,I would like to join you in the preparation.please mail me at [email protected].I want to give nbde part 1 asap.tc

Hello, I am an Indian female looking for a study partner. I am preparing for NBDE part 1 and want to give the exam asap.
I live in Los Angeles, CA and I would like to mention here that I have a 3 year old son.
He goes to school from 12:30 pm-5:30 pm Monday through friday. So I study during that time, also in the morning I squeeze 2 hours from 8:00-10:00. I can study late at night too.

Any girl who is ok with these study times please email me at [email protected]

I am reading kaplan's lecture notes and am about to finish Microbiology and Immunology for first time.

Thanks
Hi dr.pinks,I am a female dentist from india.I live in Orange County,LA
. I have started my preparation for nbde part 1 .Planning to give it in next few months.We can study togather if you need a study partner or we can share notes and do revisions and tests togather.I have sent you an email on your id.
Please mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Hi looking for a female study partner to do dental decks.
I just moved to TX and I'm started studying again. :)

Hello, I'm looking for a serious study partner for part 1.
If interest please let me know!

hello

I'm looking for study partner

currently I'm studying in Kaplan newark NJ

for USMLE step 1

you can respond here , personal message or on my phone number

973-9548822

Thank you

Hi
I'm looking for female study partner. I'm from India lives CA preparing NBDE part 1. reply back if u r interested.

Hi,iam looking for a study partner in suburbs of chicago for nbde part1.Anyone interested let me know.Very serious about finishin very quickly.You can reply me at [email protected].

Last edited:
hey fellow dentists :) i passed part one and now im starting to study for part two and would like to have a study partner so if you are interested please contact me and it'll be great to study together . i live in Orange county California i hope your in the same area or close , looking forward to hearing from you future partner :)

send me a PM and we'll arrange something