Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Hi all
I just completed my BDS from India,Planning to take up NBDE exams .Anyone willing to do combined study(thro' mail,what's app) please let me know.
Thanks

Hi, I am planning to have part 1 in July, 2019. I would like to join your study group!

Hi there, I am located in Alberta Canada, and am planning on writing the part 1 in July or August. I would like to find a study buddy closer to this date. Thanks!
Did you find someone? I am planning to take part 1 in July. Can we make a group?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone,
I am going to take Part 1 in July,2019. I am looking for a study group to join on WhatsApp, messenger etc...

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

I really appreciate any help!

Thank you.

Hey there!
I'm looking for study partner for NDBE part 1 that I'm planning to take this fall. I'm located in central Virginia. Please message me if you are interested. Email: ramstore07 @ gmail com
Cheers!
when in the fall, I am taking mine early July

Yes my friend. Was planning for July, scheduled for August. I started a whatsapp group. If you wanna join just pm me your contact information! Thank you

Hello,

I’m preparing for NBDE Part 1 and planning to take the exam in May 2019. I live in Delaware and looking for a study partner. Please reply please if you are interested.

Thanks.
Hi, how was your exam, can you give insight and advise on how to approach. I am going to appear next month. July 2019 thanks

Looking for a study partner(preferrably female) for my wife in the OC region,shes studying for Part 1
Thanks

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

I’m preparing for NBDE Part 1 and planning to take the exam in May 2019. I live in Delaware and looking for a study partner. Please reply please if you are interested.

Thanks.
Hey! Hope it went well! I am currently studying for NBDE Part 1 and was wondering if I can get tips from you? Thank you. -Megan

Hi guys. I need a female study partner for NBDE PART2 Plz let me know If anybody interested . Thank you