Need a study buddy on weekends, Washington DC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

malaika

advocate for forgiveness
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I take the MCAT in April 2014.
I work fulltime (MF 9-5).

I would like to meet for a study session (10 hours a week, on weekends), starting ASAP:
Saturdays 9am - 2pm
Sundays 2pm - 7pm

Who is down? Write here or PM me. Even if you can make only one of those days or randomly.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
None of these threads have ever ever ever ever ever ever ever turned into anything fruitful.

You're better off asking people in your prereq classes if they're studying.

(Didn't you realize this when another thread looking for study partners in Silver Spring went down the drain...? :confused:)

*sniffs...ottay.
Mostly freshmen in my prereqs classes not looking to take the mcat soon :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in NOVA not in DC though. I took the MCAT in June but sucked need to retake. inbox me if you're interested to meet somewhere in Alexandria or Fairfax county. thx

Hey I'm also in NoVa...fairfax to be exact ...looking to take the MCAT next spring. Could use a focused study partner. I work full time also 9-5 M-F So weekends are all I have :\

I'm also located in NoVA, so if anyone's interested in meeting in fairfax county or GMU, I'd love to join! I'm taking the MCAT in March 2014, but I am trying to get an early start on studying!

Hey Malaika that sounds great I might drop by. Sb213 and Kbal731 I am in NoVa also. I'm at GMU often if your interested in meeting up let me know. Taking the January 25th exam. Reviewing Physics and Gen Chem right now.

I was JUST about to make a thread looking for a Washington, DC MCAT study group. I graduated from undergrad in 2011, working part-time, living in DC proper, and am taking the MCAT in January. I was thinking about studying in the George Washington University library. Also, mostly looking to go at my own pace. Just really need the motivation going from group members, rather than actually studying/reviewing material as a group. If this sounds good, PM me!