Please Help! Question about last year's NBDE part I

Started by Jabba
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jabba

beezer
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard from other people who took NBDE part last year that the DAO section had no pictures of mandibular movements but still had questions pertaining to this topic.

If anyone who took the last year's board, how did they do on those questions? I think it will be tough to visualize the movements with only 1 minute per question.


Also, what is the easiest way to determine what fossa or cusp come into contact when various mandibular movements occurs?

Man, all this relearning of grooves, ridges, pits, etc. is killing me.

Thanks!