Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey everyone..
I need some desperate advise.
I am an Non-US Citizen who wants to be a licensed physician in the US.
>Will attending Top 4 Caribbean school(SGU,Ross..) guarantee me a place in residency provided I do my USMLEs well?
>What are the percentage of NON US Citizens getting accepted?(if known)
>Or Is it best for me to study in a Medical School(Asia) and then write the USMLE. and look for PG?
Any sincere outputs wud be appreciated.!
Cheers,
Jj07
I need some desperate advise.
I am an Non-US Citizen who wants to be a licensed physician in the US.
>Will attending Top 4 Caribbean school(SGU,Ross..) guarantee me a place in residency provided I do my USMLEs well?
>What are the percentage of NON US Citizens getting accepted?(if known)
>Or Is it best for me to study in a Medical School(Asia) and then write the USMLE. and look for PG?
Any sincere outputs wud be appreciated.!
Cheers,
Jj07
.....I heard the J1 makes it harder in the end, since you have to return to Canada...and there you are more or less stuck (well...94% chance of being stuck). Did anybody experience this first hand, or heard about anybody being set back by this?