-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Pre-meds: Please do me a favor and give me bad Karma
Started by BigRedPingpong
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I don't trust him, it's reverse psychology.
Thanks people! Keep it coming!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bee, You, Emm, Pee
periodic said:dude, your karma went up...someone's out to foil your plan!
Yeah, I know. I've already gotten two good karmas already. Damn it! 😡
Hey people giving me good Karma this ones for you!
b....
u....
m/....
p.........
u....
m/....
p.........
Well, at least I know that there are a few GUNNERS out there secretly plotting to mess up my goal of getting bad Karma by giving my good karma on the down-low. Filthy gunners.
Jalby said:Go to the everyone forum and tell them that you hate Bush. That'll do it.
Or I can say that I like Bush here and get the same effect.
E
Eraserhead
if someone gets uberlow karma do they vanish into oblivion forever?
🙂
🙂 Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
B
Blade28
Yeah, that sig has GOT to go.
(Of course, that suggestion has much more impact coming from a mod. 😉 )
(Of course, that suggestion has much more impact coming from a mod. 😉 )
YAY!!
You reached your goal! Let me just say that I gave you a bad Karma, so yes, you're welcome!
You reached your goal! Let me just say that I gave you a bad Karma, so yes, you're welcome!yeah some of them disappeared, or their posts did.avicoo said:I'm serious. I can't see some of the majorly red people anymore. Is that just me? what is up? 😕
exmike said:yeah some of them disappeared, or their posts did.
Do you think that was just because their karma was so bad?
Or were they being naughty?
are they still partially here?
Why do you keep asking for 3 blue squares. Bad karma gives you red squares. 🙄
DrMom said:Why do you keep asking for 3 blue squares. Bad karma gives you red squares. 🙄
Fixed it and fixed the size too.
so if someone wants to give you bad karma they should give you good karma, and if they want to give you good karma, they should give you bad...right?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 32
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 21
- Views
- 2K