UCSF student ID

Started by Spyris
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Spyris

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone received their student ID and pin number to activate their SIS account? Just wondering if anyone's received anything after they sent in their provisional acceptance. I haven't received any paper documents from them. Only one email that said not to forget to send in transcripts.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Spyris said:
Has anyone received their student ID and pin number to activate their SIS account? Just wondering if anyone's received anything after they sent in their provisional acceptance. I haven't received any paper documents from them. Only one email that said not to forget to send in transcripts.
Yea, the email said April 15th, then one in May. So I have been expecting it.

Hey does anyone know what to do with loans and such?
Do I wait to hear from Financial Aid before I start this process?

Any help would be great?

Thanks!
 
Oneday_9 said:
Yea, the email said April 15th, then one in May. So I have been expecting it.

Hey does anyone know what to do with loans and such?
Do I wait to hear from Financial Aid before I start this process?

Any help would be great?

Thanks!

Yeah, you're suppose to go ahead and start the financial aid process. Supposedly the sooner you do it, the more loans you can get. Go here to fill everything out: http://saawww.ucsf.edu/financial/forms.htm I called the financial aid office and the lady said do it asap- perhaps it's easier for them so they won't get everyone's packet in august, but I did mine already. Hope this helps.
 
Spyris said:
Yeah, you're suppose to go ahead and start the financial aid process. Supposedly the sooner you do it, the more loans you can get. Go here to fill everything out: http://saawww.ucsf.edu/financial/forms.htm I called the financial aid office and the lady said do it asap- perhaps it's easier for them so they won't get everyone's packet in august, but I did mine already. Hope this helps.
Yea, she said the same thing to me and I sent it in about a month ago. I'm just wondering about the private loans that make the difference (if i can receive the max 18,500 which i doubt).

I don't know when to start processing those and how long does it take to get all the money to pay for housing off campus and the like.