Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UCSF student ID

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by Spyris, May 3, 2004.

1. Spyris

Spyris Member
    7+ Year Member

Has anyone received their student ID and pin number to activate their SIS account? Just wondering if anyone's received anything after they sent in their provisional acceptance. I haven't received any paper documents from them. Only one email that said not to forget to send in transcripts.

2. 64microbus

64microbus Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Same experience as you.

3. ucdbiochem

ucdbiochem Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

u should get it sometime in the summer. no worries

4. Oneday_9

Oneday_9 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Yea, the email said April 15th, then one in May. So I have been expecting it.

Hey does anyone know what to do with loans and such?
    Do I wait to hear from Financial Aid before I start this process?

Any help would be great?

Thanks!

5. Spyris

Spyris Member
    7+ Year Member

Yeah, you're suppose to go ahead and start the financial aid process. Supposedly the sooner you do it, the more loans you can get. Go here to fill everything out: http://saawww.ucsf.edu/financial/forms.htm I called the financial aid office and the lady said do it asap- perhaps it's easier for them so they won't get everyone's packet in august, but I did mine already. Hope this helps.

6. Oneday_9

Oneday_9 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Yea, she said the same thing to me and I sent it in about a month ago. I'm just wondering about the private loans that make the difference (if i can receive the max 18,500 which i doubt).

I don't know when to start processing those and how long does it take to get all the money to pay for housing off campus and the like.