Unfilled path programs as of March 26 '05

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Harbster

Who cares?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Berkshire Med Ctr-MA (0/1)

West Res Care/NEOUCOM-OH (0/2)

Texas Tech U Affil-Lubbock (1/2)

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed at Texas Tech but it was too small of a city for me. The pay wasn't that great either, I think it was around 36-37k but they did offer 5k bonus when you finish the program which only increase salary by over 1k per year. They didn't have many specimens either but the people there were very nice. The city was small and has a lower standard of living and so some residents were able to buy houses easily. It's just too small and lonely for me.

Harbster said:
West Res Care/NEOUCOM-OH (0/2)

Although I didn't apply or interview there, I knew a hemepath attending (foreign-born) who had trained at NEOUCOM. He spoke very highly of it - thought everyone was quite patient and friendly, atmosphere was pleasant, and the specimen variety reasonable.

Members don't see this ad :)
Berkshire med ctr is a nice program also - the chief resident there either last year or the year before was involved in the leadership of the CAP. They are a pretty good community program - limited somewhat by the volume of specimens, but they apparently have good teaching there. Plus, it is in a beautiful location in western massachusetts and you are close to Tanglewood.

yaah said:
Berkshire med ctr is a nice program also - the chief resident there either last year or the year before was involved in the leadership of the CAP. They are a pretty good community program - limited somewhat by the volume of specimens, but they apparently have good teaching there. Plus, it is in a beautiful location in western massachusetts and you are close to Tanglewood.
Do you know of any bad programs yaah?