academic forgiveness

Started by jjunyi83
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jjunyi83

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello, do you guys know any pharm schools that grant academic forgiveness program? I know USN does it, but anywhere else?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UMKC has a thing where if you get a low grade in a pre-req and later on take the same course and get a higher grade, they'll take that higher grade rather than the bad one.
 
goheh said:
UMKC has a thing where if you get a low grade in a pre-req and later on take the same course and get a higher grade, they'll take that higher grade rather than the bad one.

do you know of any other schools?? 🙂
 
USN has a $125 admission fee. That's horrible! You almost need to take loans out just to take the PCAT and pay for the applications.
 
mRNA said:
USN has a $125 admission fee. That's horrible! You almost need to take loans out just to take the PCAT and pay for the applications.

exactly.. that's what I am doing right now.. if figuring what schools I like and how much money I am going to need to apply. It is absolutely crazy!! :scared: and scary..